Write for Us
Have a passion for writing and a flair for storytelling? Look no further as Storables welcomes you! Here, at the site for all things furniture-and home-related, we’re constantly in search of the next great interior furnishing. Be the one to help us set trends and share life-changing home renovation and interior design hacks! Simply reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org to be part of our ever-growing team.
Rules & Regulations:
- Before any submission, all guests must have a clear understanding of the tone & style of Storables’ published articles.
- Do not submit/send duplicate content from any existing websites or social media platforms. All content must be original or completely re-written from your published articles. If guests have re-written the article, please attach the original article link for us to conduct a plagiarism check. Storables strictly WILL NOT publish any duplicate content as it can affect our site’s reputation and SEO rankings on Google. Furthermore, if your article doesn’t fulfill the requirements listed, Storables will reserve the right to remove all related articles, links, and materials without prior notice.
- All articles submitted should be at least 2,500 words and capped at 3,500 words.
- We expect our guests to conduct a factual check on all articles prior to submission.
- All articles must have little to no spelling/grammatical errors. We suggest that our guests proofread prior to any submission.
- Guests with SEO experience and keyword research expertise can feel free to include their ideas in the article.
- All sentences should focus on using active voice and with good transition. Please avoid writing sentences that are too long for better readability.
Article Submission Guidelines
- All published content on Storables is written and edited by our in-house writers and experts, as well as international contributors. The purpose of this site is to create awareness and share knowledge of trending home-related topics in a simple and concise manner. As such, we will not accept articles with an excessive amount of advertising or affiliates.
- For SEO purposes, all guest posts will be edited and modified to fit the tone, style, and voice of Storables with additional links, and information. DO NOTE that Storables reserves the right to include, at our discretion, affiliate links throughout the article.
- As a guest post, your article should not be re-distributed to other platforms or edited for future use unless with relevance to submitted articles on Storables and with mutual agreement.
- All guest posts are not bound to any monetary rewards and compensations.
- As a contributor, please do not represent yourself as an employee of Storables.com.
- If a guest has any suggestions or collaboration opportunities, please contact us via email quoting advertisement/collaboration.
If you have any queries, don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com for clarification.
Photo Submission and Requirements
- All photo submissions should be COPYRIGHT-FREE. Please only submit photos taken/obtained from reliable sources with no copyright issues. Do note that all guests are responsible for all uploaded images attached to their article.
- However, if the submitted photos are yours or taken by your photographers, please specify the name for credits.
- All photos should be high-definition with at least 1,200 px.
- Please submit photos that are in JPEG format only.
Submission & Approval:
You are welcome to submit any article that meets the requirements of the stated terms & conditions. Fret not, for we have made our submission process as easy as possible for all guests. Simply drop us an email with the complete attachment of images with credits (in a zip folder), alongside your personal information, and contact number.
All submitted articles are subject to approval depending on the quality, information accuracy, and precision. Do note that only shortlisted guests will be contacted via email. Storables reserves the right to make final edits and modifications before publishing.
Lastly, take note that all articles will be provided with a byline. Thus, please ensure that you include information such as your preferred name and contact number when submitting.
Help us improve the homes of many all over the world today! Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, to get started!