Home>Pantry Storage>Top 12 Baby Food Containers For Your Hypoallergenic Babies
Top 12 Baby Food Containers For Your Hypoallergenic Babies
Modified: February 7, 2023
Keep baby food in the safest way possible with the top 12 baby food containers. Seal all the good stuff for your little ones in containers as cute as him.
(Many of the links in this article redirect to a specific reviewed product. Your purchase of these products through affiliate links helps to generate commission for Storables.com, at no extra cost. Learn more)
A baby is one of the most fragile things in the world. They have sensitive bodies that try their best to adapt to the world where they’ll be spending the rest of their lives. With that said, the food that goes into their system is crucial. So, as guardians and parents, it’s one of your many duties to provide them with the healthiest and safest food to ensure their proper growth.
Unbeknownst to many new parents, the containers in which you store your young one’s food are as important as the type of meals they are consuming. Ensuring that these containers are child-friendly and safe for long-term use should be your first priority. When in doubt, always opt for a hypoallergenic baby food container.
What Does Hypoallergenic Mean?
Hypoallergenic is the magic word when getting anything for a baby. But what is it exactly? Hypoallergenic is something to describe anything unlikely to cause an allergic reaction. As we said, babies are sensitive. So, equipping your baby bag and pantry with hypoallergenic food containers, bottles, towels, and even toys is the best way to keep your baby in tip-top shape.
Getting hypoallergenic food containers, whether it be glass or plastic, is the best food decision you’ll make for your baby. It will not only keep your newborn’s food safe and fresh but will also minimize the risk of unnecessary allergy triggers.
The Best Baby Food Container: Plastic or Glass?
There are two types of baby food containers that can give your hypoallergenic baby the best food storage: plastic and glass. Both of these containers are good options, but it doesn’t hurt to know the pros and cons of each.
The Pros and Cons of Plastic Baby Food Containers
- Lightweight and can easily be carried to and fro
- Don’t easily break even after playtime with the baby
- Recyclable and reusable, which mean less waste
- Tiny amounts of potentially harmful chemicals, including BPA and phthalates, may leak from the plastic into the food
- Chemicals may also run from the plastic when exposed to heat or some kind of damage
The Pros and Cons of Glass Baby Food Containers
- Can be recycled and reused after every meal
- Glass container use has a glowing recommendation from the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
- Don’t pose any risk when it comes to possible chemical contamination
- Might break easily
- Much heavier compared to plastic
- Take a lot of space in storage
People Who Search For Baby Food Containers Also Search For
Top 12 Baby Food Containers For Your Hypoallergenic Babies
Now that you have the rundown of the essentials of baby food containers, it’s time to stock up! Here are the top 12 food containers that will make feeding time fun and safe for your baby!
A baby food container works best when actual toddlers can eat from them, and that’s what the GoBe Kids Snack Spinner is all about. This baby food container features a cute interactive button that lets your baby pick what snack he or she wants. With just a push of a button of the GoBe Kids Snack Spinner you can make snack time a fun time!
- 5 snacking compartments that can hold a quarter cup of solid food
- Interactive switch button
- 6.5 inches in diameter
- BPA, PVC, and lead-free
- Comes in teal, coral, and gray
- Made of polypropylene
- Makes snacking fun for kids
- Easy to use
- Can hold a lot of different snacks
- Strong and durable
- The spinner button could malfunction.
- Children might find opening the lid a bit difficult.
If your little one tends to dine and dash and leave a trail of crumbs everywhere, then the Munchkin Snack Catcher is something you need. This baby food container is a smart snack companion that will stand even after being vigorously shaken by a mighty toddler. You don’t have to worry about the Cheerios bomb that explodes every snack time with this container’s trusty spill-proof lid.
- Spill-proof baby food container with soft flaps
- Made of plastic
- Dishwasher safe
- 4.5 inches (L) x 3.88 inches (W) x 9 inches (H)
- Can come in pink and purple, blue and green
- Fits most standard cup holders
- Can hold a good amount of snacks
- Won’t spill even when you turn the cup upside down
- Flaps on the lid are baby safe and don’t hurt sensitive skin
- Toddlers are still able to spill food from the container because the flaps can be easily pushed in.
Ziplock has always been reliable when it comes to preparing and containing food. That’s why the Zip Top Reusable Baby + Kid Snack Containers has made our top 12 list. Trade your plain zip lock bags in for this cute baby food container that comes in the shape of a bear, cat, pig, and dog! You will now have one less thing to worry about as these containers are made from food-grade silicone and will keep your baby safe from harmful chemicals. Get your toddler four new snack time friends with Zip Top’s cute animal designs that won’t fail to amuse.
- Bear, cat, dog, and pig food containers
- Environmentally friendly reusable zip top
- Made with 100% non-toxic silicone
- BPA, lead, PVC, phthalates, and latex-free>
- 2.8 inches (D) x 3.8 inches (W) x 4.4 inches (H)
- Microwave, freezer, and dishwasher safe
- Can hold an adequate amount of snacks
- Easy to clean
- Has cute designs
- The zip-top lock is not very secure and may come undone
Keep your gourmet baby food fresh with this Ball Glass Food Storage container that features an airtight seal lid. Oftentimes, glass food containers can be intimidating when it comes to overall handling, especially when babies are involved. However, this four-ounce baby food container will keep you at ease. You can be sure that each container is just as strong as your toddler’s grip.
- 12 Ball Mason glass food jars with airtight seal lids
- SEWANTA jar opener
- Made of USDA approved soda-lime glass
- Toxin and BPA free
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
- 4 oz volume cap
- Perfect size for baby food portions
- Very sturdy and durable
- Keeps food fresh
- Quite expensive
- Lids can be too tight
The Ubbi Tweat No Spill Snack Container is a no-frills baby food container that keeps food secure – even if a toddler is determined to shower the floor with corn puffs. This product features a removable spill guard, making cleaning the nooks and crannies effortless.
- Baby food container with an attached lid
- Removable spill guard
- Baby grip handles
- Made of Tritan plastic
- Free of BPA, PVC, Phthalates, and other bisphenols
- Can come in sage, blush pink, cloudy blue, hot pink, and green
- 3.5 inches x 5 inches x 3.75 inches
- Has a minimalistic design with vivid colors
- Sturdy and thick
- Removable spill guard is convenient for easy cleaning
- The attached lid can be broken easily.
- The lid exposes a metal pin when it breaks off, which can be a choking hazard.
If you want to be sure that your toddler is getting the best baby food, you’re going to have to make them yourself. However, it’s tough to beat the convenient juice pouches available in the supermarket. On the bright side, you can now mimic the simple magic of juice pouches at home with SQUOOSHI Reusable Food Pouches! This is one of the best baby food containers available on Amazon with its cute animal designs and genius functions. With this product, you can transfer your applesauce, smoothies, and much more into a classic pouch container that appeals to many kids.
- 4 large and 2 small reusable food pouches
- Leak-proof bottom double zip lock
- Made of high-quality plastic
- BPA, PVC, phthalate, and lead-free
- Pouch volume cap 5 oz and 3.4 oz
- Dishwasher and freezer safe
- Perfect for storing purees and shakes
- Easy to clean
- Double zip lock is secure and durable
- Don’t take up too much space
- Colorful and fun designs
- Can be difficult and messy to fill
- Zip lock on the bottom is a bit stiff when opening
Parents who are Star Wars fans, we found the best baby food container for your little Jedi! You can store your baby food safely with this Whiskware Star Wars Stackable Snack Pack. This is one of the most practical kitchen storage containers featuring three separate containers with enough room for snacks to last through the Star Wars family movie marathon.
- 3 stackable Star Wars food containers
- Twist and lock stacking system
- BPA and phthalate-free
- Dishwasher and Freezer safe
- Each food container can fit 1/3 cup and 1 cup
- You can pack a lot of different food in the containers
- Twist and lock system to stack the jars are strong and sturdy
- Can hold liquids as well without any leakage
- Appealing Star Wars designs
- Good quality and durable
- Easy to clean
- The designs will crack and weather out after a few months.
Most baby food is almost liquid. As such, trusty leak-proof food containers are a must. The Babymoov Leak Proof Storage Bowls are some of the best containers that can seal your food tightly. It features an airtight seal, guaranteed to keep all kinds of baby food fresh and free from any possible contaminants.
- Set of 4 4oz containers and lids
- Measurement guide for the ideal portions
- Dishwasher, freezer, sterilizer, and microwave safe
- BPA and Phthalate free
- 4.1 inches x 5.7 inches x 4.5 inches
- Easy to clean and use
- Perfect size for baby food
- Can fit into baby food warmers
- Easy to store, thanks to their stackability
- Airtight seal lid is solid and is still easy to open for a child
- The containers are prone to food stains.
The BraveJustice KidsCo Snack Attack Snack Cup aids when the attack of the toddler claws comes. Maintain a neat living room or dining table even if your baby shakes, rattles, and rolls this food cup. This baby food container dons soft silicone flaps that will keep food from spilling and your baby’s hand out of harm’s way.
- 8 oz collapsible food cup
- Dustproof lid
- Made of soft silicone material
- 5 inches (L) x 3.9 inches (W) x 1.5 inches (H)
- BPA, Phthalate, and latex-free
- Easy to clean and dries quickly
- Keeps food safe and contaminant-free
- Can hold a lot of snacks
- Collapsible, making for easy storage
- Flaps are soft but are still an effective spill-proofer
- Many colors to choose from
- The lid doesn’t stay secure on the cup.
If you’re on the hunt for simple and uncomplicated baby food containers, Sprout Cups Baby Food Storage is one of the best options out there. You can rest your worries with these baby food containers as they are made from 100% safe plastic. Plus, you won’t have trouble storing them with their innovative stack-on lids that fit the bottom of each container perfectly.
- 12 pack of 2 oz baby food containers
- Stackable freezer tray
- Dry erase marker
- Made of durable plastic
- 100% BPA and PVC free
- Microwave, dishwasher, and freezer safe
- Can come in green and orange
- The screw-on lid is firm and secure.
- The marker that comes with the food containers makes labeling convenient.
- The lid on the container has a snap-on latch so you stack each container securely.
- Label wipes off easily so, you have to redo the label multiple times
- Can be too small
- Lid can break easily
The usual dilemma new parents face when feeding their baby is the trail left after snack time. Now, thanks to the Skip Hop Baby Snack Container, mommy and daddy can bid it farewell. This baby food container features a spill-proof opening and a snap-top lid to keep your little one’s favorite snacks fresh and in the container. You can choose from dinosaur and dog designs, which will keep your baby focused on snacking.
- Easy-grip no-slip handle
- Spill-proof opening
- Snap-top lid
- 5 inches (L) x 4 inches (W) x 3.6 inches (H)
- Top-rack dishwasher safe
- Volume cap 24 oz (700ml)
- Cute and colorful
- Not much crumbs with a second lid
- Easy to clean
- Can pack a lot of snacks
- The spill-proof plastic flaps are a bit too firm, and after a few uses, the flaps may bend inward.
Another set of 12 baby food containers for the books is from WeeSprout. These containers feature a colorful selection of airtight lids sure to seal the fresh goodness in your go-to baby food recipe. They are also stackable, so you don’t have to worry about sacrificing fridge space.
- 12 set of 4 oz baby food jars
- Airtight twist-on lids
- Measurement marking on the container
- Stackable design
- Made from high-quality food-grade glass
- Comes with a dry-erase marker for labeling
- Size of the jars are just enough for a single meal
- Easy to clean
- The jars might not be microwave-friendly as advertised as the glass tend to break after a few seconds under heat.
Tips on Storing Baby Food Safely
Baby food is just as sensitive as their key demographic, especially if you’re making them from scratch. Storing them can be quite challenging as one has to be extra careful when handling food for toddlers. They need nutritious and fresh food to keep them growing healthy. However, fresh food doesn’t really have the best shelf life, which is why having the best baby food containers on stock is key!