7 White Pantry Cabinet For That Old Country Feels
Published: September 24, 2021
Modified: October 7, 2021
Take your kitchen back to old country with a white pantry cabinet. Transport yourself to pantry heaven with the best white cabinets on Amazon now!
Picture this: you are in a Spaghetti western, and your parent or significant other is fixing you a snack before you attend errands in the field. A creaky white pantry cabinet makes itself known, and you feel a sense of home and content, Little House on the Prairie-style.
Now, this may be quite a stretch, but a white pantry cabinet can make you feel cozy. Aside from the nostalgia of a time where you weren’t even born yet, it’s also a functional addition to your kitchen. This seemingly insignificant piece of furniture plays a vital role for a household to work like clockwork. So, if you want a whiff of the old country air for a homey kitchen, read on because we have the best 7 white pantry cabinets there are.
Why A Pantry Cabinet Is Essential
A kitchen is nothing without its pantry. Ample supplies are the best partner to a well-equipped kitchen and you must have proper storage for them. Here’s where a pantry cabinet steps in.
There are various ways to store your pantry goods. It could be an entire room where you can walk in or a series of shelves where you can reach out at any time. But if you want something versatile that could fit all your pantry needs, a pantry cabinet is best suited for you. Pantry cabinets offer safe and optimal storage without taking up too much space. Having one or two will make your cooking adventures easier because you’ll have a designated place for your spices, paper towels, and other kitchen supplies.
With a pantry cabinet, you can say goodbye to the usual kitchen woes, such as sneaky rodents, disorganization, and stocks running low. If you want a change of scenery from your refrigerator, open your pantry cabinet and you’ll see more delicious possibilities.
7 White Pantry Cabinet For That Old Country Feels
Now that you know a pantry cabinet is a must-have, here are the white pantry cabinets available on Amazon that will complete your old suburbs slash cottagecore aesthetic.
If it’s storage you want, then it’s storage you’ll get with HOMCOM’s 71-inch Wood Kitchen Pantry Storage Cabinet. Not only does it have four cabinets, but also a spacious countertop and a pull-out drawer. This pantry cabinet features an impressive wood countertop that goes perfectly with the cabinet’s old-school white finish with lined details. The minute details make it perfect for giving you that old-timey feel from your grandmother’s kitchen.
- Four-door cabinets with removable and adjustable shelving
- Seven shelves
- A pull-out drawer for extra storage
- White pantry cabinet dimensions: 39.75 inches (W) x 15.25 inches (D) x 71 inches (H)
- Drawer size: 12.75 inches (W) x 5.75 inches (D)
- Made of engineered wood
- Floor mounting type
- Has a cable-management hole to keep wires in place
- Easy-to-clean countertop
- Sturdy and well-made
- HOMCOM customer service is efficient
- The cabinet door hinges might be challenging to install.
- Some of the cabinet doors are different sizes.
- The assembly directions can be confusing.
The ClosetMaid 8967 Pantry Cabinet may look like your basic white pantry storage, but it’s built with so much space. Despite having a “pantry cabinet” in its name, you can use it as your utility cabinet, laundry room cabinet, closet, and many more. You can never go wrong adding this to your white household setup. The white laminate finish will keep the cabinet looking immaculate in your dirty kitchen.
- Slim-line pantry cabinet design
- Two fixed shelves and two adjustable shelves
- Pantry cabinet dimensions: 59.5 inches (H) x 12.5 inches (D) x 24 inches (W)
- Made of engineered wood with laminated wood finish
- Provides lots of storage
- Adjustable shelves
- Sturdy with the wall mounts
- The instructions for assembly may be unclear for some.
- The pantry cabinet looks cheaply made.
- It’s prone to dents while in transit.
This white pantry cabinet will fit right into your free kitchen corner space. The SystemBuild Kendall 24″ Utility Storage Cabinet features a sleek, slim modern design that will still be able to give you more storage than any other kitchen storage shelves. No more accidentally slamming the doors as SystemBuild equipped this pantry cabinet with unique soft-closing hinges.
- Two-door white pantry cabinet
- Has five shelves with three adjustable
- Features soft-closing hinges
- Adjustable feet to keep the cabinet level even on uneven floors
- 74.25-75 inches (H) x 23.6875 inches (W) x 15.375 inches (D)
- Made from particleboard and laminated MDF
- Floor mounting type
- Great storage provider that doesn’t take too much space
- Effective in preventing slamming doors
- Sturdy after assembly
- Can hold heavy cans and pantry goods
- Easy to assemble
- The shelves tend to bow or bend in the middle in the long run.
- The door hinges are difficult to assemble and attach.
In getting the old country feel, the devil is in the details. The HOMCOM 72″ Traditional Freestanding Kitchen Pantry Cabinet is a beautiful piece of kitchen furniture with intricate lined details and accented door and drawer handles that will fulfill your colonial fantasy. Get the most of your storage space with this white pantry cabinet in your kitchen that is as pretty as it is functional.
- Spacious central drawer for extra storage
- Two double-door cabinets with three adjustable and removable shelves
- Made of strong P2 grade engineered wood with an augmented backboard
- Has a wall mount for maximum stability
- Pantry cabinet overall dimensions: 30 inches (W) x 15.75 inches (D) x 72 inches (H)
- Maximum capacity of 22 lb
- Sturdy and very easy to assemble
- Has more storage than it looks
- Helpful customer service
- Some door handles can be mismatched.
- Some door cabinets aren’t lined up or measured correctly.
If your pantry consists of cans and jars that you don’t mind displaying for all your guests to see then the Function Home 41-inch Farmhouse Pantry Cabinet is perfect for you. This white pantry storage might be small, but it packs a lot, literally! When you open the pantry doors, you don’t just have the usual shelves inside, but more shelves built on the doors.
- Adjustable shelves
- Magnetic bottom lock
- Two-door pantry cabinet with four central shelves
- 12 pocket shelves on the pantry doors
- Pantry cabinet size: 41 inches (H) x 23.2 inches (W) x 12 inches (D)
- Made of sturdy laminated MDF and particleboard
- It offers a lot of storage, yet is very compact.
- You can display it two ways, either open-faced or with the doors closed.
- Assembly is challenging
- Paint prone to chipping
- Some screws can be missing from the package
People Who Search For white pantry cabinet Also Search For
Sauder Select’s Storage Cabinet is one of the best white pantry cabinets you can get on Amazon. Aside from its stress-free assembly, it offers extensive storage space for all your kitchen needs. Flex your pantry’s flexibility with this cabinet’s adjustable shelving that can accommodate any goods and supplies in your kitchen.
- Soft white finish
- Two-door pantry cabinet with four adjustable shelves
- Assembled pantry cabinet size: 29.61 inches (L) x 16.02 inches (W) x 71.50 inches (H)
- Made of durable recycled wood material with a laminated finish
- Easy to assemble
- Has a lot of shelves inside
- Elegant molding design
- The paint or finish on some parts is chipped off.
- It doesn’t feel sturdy after assembly.
Bring the charm of the old country to your kitchen with the Home Styles Buffet of Buffets White Server. This white pantry cabinet has all the makings of great kitchen furniture by combining a hutch and a buffet. You’ll get different kinds of storage, including a mini wine cellar with this pantry cabinet and so much more.
- Wine storage
- Three utility drawers
- Two wood frame cabinets with adjustable shelves
- Pantry cabinet assembled size: 17 inches (D) x 44 inches (W) x 72.25 (H) inches
- Made of solid wood and plexiglass
- Brushed steel hardware
- Packaged securely
- Sturdy and durable
- Have numerous spare parts included in the package
- Has a nice antique white finish
- The assembly instructions can be confusing.
Pantry Cabinet Organizations Tips
The kitchen is perhaps the busiest place in a home. It’s the place where the whole family always needs something from. So, it’s no surprise the place can be quite chaotic and messy from time to time. But if it’s equipped with pantry cabinets, there will be some order around the Wild West that is your kitchen.
Choosing the best white pantry cabinet is only the first step in keeping your kitchen organized. After that, it’s time to organize the organizer! Here are some quick tips to keep your pantry cabinet picture-perfect from A to Z.
Begin With A Clean Slate
It’s essential to start with a clean slate if you’re organizing something. There’s nothing more inspiring than a blank canvas ready for some serious art. So, before anything else, clear and clean your pantry cabinet! Make sure not to miss the nooks and crannies. Decide where your cereal boxes and canned beans should go and if your exotic tea collection is safe beside some spices.
Beginning with a clean slate will help you realize the potential of your pantry and will also let you be more creative with some serious pantry art.
Make An Inventory
At its core, a pantry cabinet is storage for your edible stocks. And it might be overwhelming because food is one of the most important things inside a house that you should never be running low on. Making an inventory of your food will help organize your pantry cabinet better.
Having an inventory will give you an idea of where to place different food items in your cabinet. This will give you a more efficient kitchen experience, and will ultimately give you a much neater pantry. You don’t have to unnecessarily reach in and out of your pantry cabinet any more than you have to. Ideally, you’d have your most-used spices right away when you open your cabinet.
With an inventory, you’ll also have a clear picture of what you need to get on your next grocery run.
Categorize And Compartmentalize
Once you have a clean pantry cabinet and an inventory, the next step is to categorize and compartmentalize — it’s organizing 101! Categorize each food item, kitchen supply, and other stuff you want inside in your white pantry cabinet. Then, compartmentalize. This is where you make the difficult decisions and decide where each category of food should go. Do you want your healthy snacks next to your Cheetos collection for better guilty pleasure control? Sure, why not.
Make Use Of Containers
In a well-organized pantry, you will always see containers for containing and maintaining. Containers are your best friends when keeping your pantry cabinet in order. Use them as drawers, mini shelf organizers, and many more. Don’t be afraid to get creative when using different kinds of containers. Now, you finally have a use for your surplus of Tupperware.
Whip out your label maker and label everything in your pantry cabinet. And we mean everything! Aside from how fun it is to label the most mundane items, labeling is one of the smartest things you can do in keeping your pantry organized.
By labeling, you don’t have to keep guessing what’s inside a container. However, container roulette is not a fun game if you should be making dinner as soon as possible.
Take Advantage Of Doors
In a full-stock pantry, any extra space you can get is appreciated. However, doors are often overlooked for their storage potential. So, if you want more storage, your pantry cabinet doors can be utilized as hanging space. You can get over the door hooks and organizers to finally take advantage of the extra space you can get in your pantry.
Create A Children’s Reach Spot
As we said, the whole family are frequent visitors of the kitchen, and it’s the pantry cabinet they usually go to to get some snacks. So, try to make a kid-friendly spot for your little ones. So, they don’t end up climbing shelves and going all Godzilla on your pantry cabinet.
Making a children’s reach spot will make it safer for them to get their favorite snacks. You only have that spot to worry about now, or you can even add this spot to your kids’ chores. So, they’ll be the ones to keep it organized.
Commit In The Long Run
Now, the secret to keeping your pantry cabinet organized is, well, keeping it organized! Yes, it’s that simple. Commitments can be scary, but committing to maintaining your pantry cabinet’s organizations will be a fruitful relationship.
Going over these tips might seem tedious, but it’s worth it! As adults, we indulge in a different kind of satisfaction in our daily lives. And let’s be honest, an organized pantry cabinet is one of the most satisfying things you’ll ever lay eyes on.
In A Nutshell
A white pantry cabinet is one of life’s simple pleasures. Don’t underestimate its nostalgic effect as you might find yourself transported back to your grandmother’s kitchen, fetching her flour from her faint white pantry cabinet. Aside from fitting the old country aesthetic, a white pantry cabinet is still a fine addition to an average family’s home kitchen. Thanks to its clean finish, the phrase dirty kitchen will never be used to describe yours.
Let us know which are your favorites in the comments below. You can also share memories from your childhood pantry cabinet adventures!