Home>Pantry Storage>15 Pantry Cabinet to Store Your Essentials
15 Pantry Cabinet to Store Your Essentials
Modified: February 7, 2023
Keep your kitchen essentials fresh and safe with these awesome pantry cabinets that look great and work even better for your kitchen life.
(Many of the links in this article redirect to a specific reviewed product. Your purchase of these products through affiliate links helps to generate commission for Storables.com, at no extra cost. Learn more)
Pantry cabinets exist to give your cooking essentials a proper home. They are places where all your ingredients can stay neatly tucked away. Such cabinets are great investments and there is absolutely no way you would regret getting one. Even if you don’t consider yourself as a person who likes to cook, it’s a fantastic way to store your favorite snacks while sprucing up your place at the same time. From sturdy and rustic wooden cabinets to super space-saving corner options, there are so many styles to choose from.
How to Choose a Pantry Cabinet
Picking the right pantry cabinet can be a little bit tricky, but it pays to remember a few key factors that can help you narrow your choices down. First, it’s important to settle on a budget for your pantry cabinet. Determine just how much you’re willing to spend on it. Next, take a good look at your space and pin down where you want it to go. The last thing you want is to get something that just doesn’t fit anywhere and ends up being in the way all the time.
And last, always consider the furniture that it’s going to go with. If you’ve got a bit of a large space, then why not opt for a tall pantry cabinet that goes from floor to ceiling? If you’ve always had an unused corner in the kitchen, then maybe it’s time to fill it with a gorgeous corner pantry cabinet. We hope this list has helped you heaps in selecting a pantry cabinet that not only fits in your space, but also one that fits your whole lifestyle. After all, great design is all about getting something that feels tailor-made for you and only you.
Kitchen Pantry Cabinets
- Four-door storage cabinet with four storage shelves
- Great for extra storage anywhere at home
- Beech wood in a birch finish
- Measures 71.6 inches by 23.6 inches by 15.5 inches
- Tons of storage space to offer
- Comes in different colors
- The choice of hardware could be sleeker
Starting off with something that’s very classic and familiar to almost anyone, this pantry cabinet from Hodedah is a super versatile option that work with almost any existing setting that you have. It’s incredibly straightforward in terms of its design but offers a fresh new look by adding wood stripes to contrast what would have otherwise be a run-of-the-mill white pantry cabinet. Inside, you have four equally divided shelving spaces that can accommodate almost anything that you can think of to put in your pantry cabinet.
- Gorgeous vintage and barnyard design
- Elevated base design for an airier look
- Makes use of P2 Grade Particleboard
- Floor mounted storage cabinet for varied use
- Can double as a console table
- Looks good anywhere
- Could use more storage space
- Wood could look more authentic
Sometimes, you don’t really need the full works of a tall pantry cabinet, and in this case, you can just opt for a low pantry cabinet that can also double as a credenza in your kitchen. Buffer spaces are always important as they can really help anchor the look of your room. Unlike using a tall cabinet, this can also be an additional work surface for you which is always a good thing when it comes to kitchen design. The more spaces that you have to work and go about your business, the better.
- Multiple levels of storage are available
- Contemporary barn yard aesthetic for pantry cabinet
- White pantry cabinet that’s surface mounted
- Measures 30 inches by 15.75 inches by 72 inches
- Great reach to items at different heights
- Gorgeous choice of hardware
- Wood paneling could be more intricate
- Can look really boxy
Here’s another super traditional design as far as pantry cabinets go and it’s almost nice how unapologetically traditional it is. If you’re the type to go for a very warm and cozy barn style inspired interiors, then this is probably one of the best options out there. In terms of function, it actually offers a ton of flexibility with its middle drawer and two large split compartments which will most likely blend very well with your other counters. It’s not going to stick out like the usual cabinet as it will match the lines that your counters have already created.
Corner Pantry Cabinets
- Comes in various neutral color options
- Fits the corners of your kitchen perfectly
- Uses engineered wood with a laminate finish
- Measures 29.25 inches by 72 inches by 18.75 inches
- Clean minimalist design
- Evenly spaced shelving for good storage
- Could do without the doors
A corner pantry cabinet can really help you navigate those pesky corners where you can’t seem to fully decide or commit on what to do. This way, it takes the thinking process away from you by just making use of the two edges. You then have your kitchen essentials conveniently facing you and awaiting the next moment when you’ll need them. This particular corner pantry cabinet is an easy pick as it doesn’t take up much space at all but offers a decent amount of storage space and convenience.
- Classic colonial style pantry cabinet
- Fits snug into any corner of your home
- Made of engineered wood in crisp white paint
- Measures 23.62 inches by 17.1 inches by 31.89 inches
- Can be placed anywhere at home
- Works well with various design styles
- Lacks a unique design quality; can look a bit boring
Following the logic of the low pantry cabinet from earlier, even your corner pantry cabinet doesn’t have to reach the ceiling if you don’t really require all the space. This design would work just as well as a credenza if you have limited space in your hallways or walkways but you still want to put something to make it homier. You can fill this piece of furniture with your favorite snacks or just your go-to kitchen tools and ingredients too.
- A gorgeous modern take on colonial-style cabinets
- Has open shelves and a closed compartment
- Constructed with engineered wood and finished with paint
- Measures 16.88 inches by 23.31 inches by 63.88 inches
- Makes use of seamless metal hardware
- Fits more modern interiors
- Lack of color choices available
Corner pantry cabinets can have a tendency to look very traditional or adopt a very colonial style design which is why it’s so refreshing to come across a design like this that really makes use of popular contemporary elements such as clean paneling and really minimalistic metal hardware for the handles. You can match it further with your existing stuff by coating it in paint that matches your existing kitchen or furniture.
Tall Pantry Cabinets
- Sleek and modern station for all your pantry needs
- Fully utilizes different types of storage
- A white pantry cabinet made with P2 grade engineered boards
- Measures 35 inches by 15.5 inches by 66.25 inches
- Offers a ton of storage options
- Will look good with more modern interiors
- Takes up a lot of space
If you’ve got a ton of space to spare and you also have a lot to store in your pantry cabinet, going for a full station like this is a great way to address almost all of your storage needs. This particular pantry cabinet is so big that it could be its own entire pantry in smaller offices. However, if you have the kitchen space at home, you would surely enjoy the extra work surface that’s coupled with so many methods of storage that it would boost your organization greatly.
- Comes in various sizes and configurations
- A slim and sleek pantry cabinet with colonial details
- Made of laminated MDF and particle board; highly water-resistant
- The cabinet measures 74.25 inches by 23.69 inches by 15.38 inches
- Clean aesthetic matches it with anything
- Has a good storage capacity
- Leg design could have been executed better
People Who Search For Pantry Cabinet Also Search For
Here’s another traditional style that’s been updated every so subtly to be able to match up with more contemporary designs. It’s very amazing to see how altering the overall proportions of a traditional style can make it look very updated and on-trend. There’s a very unique sense of sleekness that comes with this design despite all of its design touches implying that it goes with more old-style aesthetics. Either way, there’s not doubt you would get a ton of use from this hidden gem of a tall pantry cabinet.
- A super heavy-duty mobile cabinet for any type of storage
- This tall pantry cabinet will work even in professional settings
- Full stainless steel build is done here
- Measures 18 inches by 36 inches by 72 inches
- Offers a great amount of mobility and flexibility
- It is highly durable and trusty
- Can look a bit too industrial
Some people will value heavy duty and durability above all else and there’s a good reason for this. It’s obviously going to last way longer than most choices in the market. This stainless steel pantry cabinet will not only keep your goods incredibly safe and secure, but it will also have them super mobile and portable to follow you around the kitchen if it comes to that. Or maybe you’re the type to cook outdoors and indoors, then you would totally enjoy this as you can easily bring everything you need to cook.
Unfinished Pantry Cabinets
- A large and robust unfinished style for pantry cabinet
- Comes in a very natural highland oak material
- The complete assembly is required
- Measures 40 inches by 19.5 inches by 71 inches
- Has a large capacity for storage
- Easy to refinish and customize
- Takes up a ton of space
The beauty of an unfinished pantry cabinet has a lot of uses. You can just keep it as is so you can appreciate the level of craftsmanship or the natural quality of the wood used to construct it, or you can customize it with your favorite paint to match your personality or your existing kitchen interior design. Either way, it offers a very unexpected level of variety that anyone would love to have. Instead of buying something that may or may not go with what you have, why not invest in a highly useful piece that you can make personal to you?
- Compact method of pantry storage
- An unfinished style that looks rustic and authentically vintage
- Made with real solid wood
- Measures 22.8 inches by 12.5 inches by 51 inches
- Can be modified easily to match interiors
- Compact and portable
- Offers very little storage
Unfinished pantry cabinets also come in small packages such as this one from International Concepts. It offers a lot of storage without going completely overboard with its footprint unlike the previous item which just announces its presence with its sheer size. The most unique and identifiable part of this design is of course the worn or unfinished look that gives the effect of a vintage piece of furniture. You can keep it as it is or breathe some new life to the design by adding a fresh coat of paint.
- Gorgeous and authentic unfinished barn yard look
- Makes a fantastic accent piece anywhere at home
- Made with laminated particleboard
- Measures 71.9 inches by 31.5 inches by 15.8 inches
- Can be easily painted into a solid color
- Creates amazing contrast anywhere you put it
- Can look a bit too rustic against everything else
This pantry cabinet is a wonderful example of how keeping an unfinished pantry cabinet can really add so much character and uniqueness to your space. By having no extra paint or finish, you’re left with the natural look of wood complete with all of its imperfections and tiny little details that give it a very distinct look. This can result in a wonderful accent piece for your space especially if most of your furniture is very light and refined to look at.
Pull-Out Pantry Cabinets
- Super lightweight mobile pull out pantry cabinet
- Full plastic frame and construction
- Instantly adds 5 levels of storage anywhere
- Measures 52 inches by 19.5 inches by 4.75 inches
- Extremely compact method of additional storage
- Greatly optimizes kitchen space
- Plastic build can be a bit flimsy
A simple pull out pantry cabinet might be all you need especially if you have a tighter space. There might be a big chance of an awkward nook that nothing else can fit into until you buy this mobile pull out pantry cabinet. It’s incredibly lightweight so it can definitely follow you around. It also doesn’t have to be restricted to just being used in your kitchen but also even in other spaces like your bathroom and your bedroom. After all, flexibility and versatility should be enjoyed everywhere.
- Additional storage that you can install to existing cabinets
- Plain finish that’s easy to customize and repaint
- Straightforward assembly is done with this unit
- Measures 3 inches by 11 inches by 30 inches
- Easy to install anywhere
- Highly customizable in terms of the final finish
- Lacks a final finish. Can look really raw.
Since pull out pantry cabinets are so small and compact, it’s no surprise that a lot of manufacturers have made them ready to install into all your existing cabinets and counters as additional organizers. You can help make the most out of your storage spaces by installing these ready-made pull out pantry cabinets either in the open storage areas or even right on your cabinet doors. You would be surprised just how much additional storage you can get from these convenient little babies.
- Steel storage that you can add to almost any cabinet
- Easy to assemble and very easy to transfer
- Sleek black metal construction
- Measures 8.5 inches by 15.75 inches by 11 inches
- Can be installed anywhere at home
- Gorgeous choice of material
- Can be very boxy for additional storage
If you felt that the previous pull out pantry cabinet was way too slim and couldn’t possibly fit your more sizable items, then you can opt for this black metal pull out pantry cabinet that just screams good quality and gorgeous sleek black metal design. It looks way more high end and look so much more luxurious in comparison. Whether you decide to place this pantry cabinet in your kitchen or even as additional storage in your bathroom or just about any other space, there’s absolutely no way you could go wrong.
Your kitchen is a place that requires a lot of tools, gadgets, and of course, your dining ware – which means it needs that much more storage. On average, people tend to invest a lot of money in their kitchen because it’s a core area in a home. Usually, however, people just have about enough storage for their plates and cooking essentials, while the cooking ingredients become more like an afterthought.
This type of kitchen storage comes in many forms to best suit your needs. If you live in a smaller place, you could opt for a simpler pull out pantry that’s hidden from everyone but you, and we have tons of ideas on how to style these. Whatever your preferences may be, you’re bound to find something to love in our list.