What Furniture Stores Accept Progressive Leasing
Published: July 7, 2023
Looking to lease furniture? Find out which furniture stores accept Progressive Leasing and enjoy hassle-free payment options. Upgrade your home decor with ease!
(Many of the links in this article redirect to a specific reviewed product. Your purchase of these products through affiliate links helps to generate commission for Storables.com, at no extra cost. Learn more)
Table of Contents
Welcome to the world of furniture shopping! Finding the perfect pieces to adorn your home can be an exciting yet daunting task. When it comes to making a purchase, affordability is often a key consideration. This is where progressive leasing comes into play. In this article, we will explore the concept of progressive leasing and how it can help you in acquiring the furniture you desire.
Progressive leasing is a financing option that allows consumers to obtain furniture and other goods without having to pay the full price upfront. This alternative method of payment provides more flexibility, especially for individuals who may not have access to traditional credit or prefer not to use credit cards. It opens doors for those who are looking to furnish their homes with high-quality furniture.
By breaking down the cost into manageable installments, progressive leasing makes it possible for you to bring home the furniture pieces you’ve been dreaming of. Whether you’re in need of a cozy couch, a stylish dining table, or a sleek bedroom set, progressive leasing can make it happen.
While progressive leasing offers convenience and affordability, it’s important to understand the pros and cons before committing to any financing option. This will help you make an informed decision about whether or not progressive leasing is the right choice for you.
Understanding Progressive Leasing
Progressive leasing operates under a simple premise: “No Credit Needed.” This means that individuals with all types of credit backgrounds, including those with no credit history or less-than-perfect credit scores, can still be eligible for this financing option. Instead of focusing solely on credit scores, progressive leasing takes into consideration other factors such as income and banking information.
When you choose progressive leasing, you essentially lease the furniture or goods that you wish to purchase. You make affordable lease payments over a set period of time, typically ranging from 12 to 24 months. At the end of the lease term, you have the option to either return the leased items, continue leasing on a month-to-month basis, or make a final payment to own the items outright. While progressive leasing does involve higher total payments compared to outright cash purchases, it offers the advantage of spreading the cost over a longer period of time.
One of the benefits of progressive leasing is the quick and easy approval process. Unlike traditional credit applications that involve a lengthy approval wait time, progressive leasing can often provide an instant decision. This allows you to browse and purchase the furniture you need without delay.
It’s important to note that while progressive leasing doesn’t require a credit check, it does report payment history to credit bureaus. This means that timely payments can actually help build or improve your credit score, providing an opportunity for future financial opportunities.
While progressive leasing can be a convenient option, it’s essential to consider the terms and conditions of the lease agreement. Familiarize yourself with the interest rates, fees, and any penalties associated with late payments or early termination. Understanding these details will help you make an informed decision and ensure that you can comfortably meet the financial obligations of the lease.
Pros and Cons of Progressive Leasing
Like any financing option, progressive leasing has its advantages and disadvantages. It’s important to weigh these factors to determine if this option is the right fit for your furniture buying needs. Let’s explore the pros and cons of progressive leasing.
- No Credit Needed: Progressive leasing provides an opportunity for individuals with no credit history or less-than-perfect credit scores to access financing options.
- Quick Approval Process: The approval process for progressive leasing is often quick and may provide instant decisions, allowing you to make your furniture purchases without delay.
- Flexible Payments: Progressive leasing allows you to break down the cost of furniture purchases into manageable lease payments over a set period of time, providing flexibility in budgeting.
- Potential Credit Building: Making timely payments through progressive leasing can contribute to building or improving your credit score, opening doors to future financial opportunities.
- Higher Total Payments: While progressive leasing offers affordability through smaller lease payments, the total amount paid over the lease term can be higher compared to an outright cash purchase.
- Interest and Fees: Progressive leasing may include interest charges and fees, so it’s essential to understand the terms and conditions of the lease agreement to avoid any unexpected costs.
- Limited Product Selection: Not all furniture stores and retailers offer progressive leasing as a financing option, which can limit your choices when it comes to purchasing furniture.
- Lease Obligations: When you choose progressive leasing, you are committing to a lease agreement, which means you have to fulfill the lease term or face penalties for early termination.
By weighing the pros and cons of progressive leasing, you can determine if this financing option aligns with your financial circumstances and furniture buying goals. Consider your budget, credit situation, and the terms and conditions of progressive leasing before making a decision.
Furniture Stores that Accept Progressive Leasing
If you’re interested in using progressive leasing to finance your furniture purchases, you’ll be happy to know that there are various furniture stores and retailers that accept this payment option. Here are some well-known furniture stores that accept progressive leasing:
- Ashley HomeStore: Ashley HomeStore, a popular furniture retailer, offers a wide range of furniture options for every room in your home. They accept progressive leasing, allowing you to bring home their stylish and quality furniture without making a large upfront payment.
- Rooms To Go: Rooms To Go is another furniture retailer that works with progressive leasing. They offer a diverse selection of furniture sets, including living room, bedroom, and dining room sets, giving you options to suit your personal style and budget.
- Big Lots: Big Lots is a discount retailer that offers a variety of affordable furniture options. They accept progressive leasing, making it easier for you to furnish your home without breaking the bank.
- Value City Furniture: Value City Furniture is known for their wide selection of stylish and affordable furniture. They have partnered with progressive leasing to provide financing options to customers, ensuring that you can bring home the furniture you love.
- Raymour & Flanigan: Raymour & Flanigan is a furniture retailer that offers a range of options to suit all tastes and budgets. With progressive leasing, you can shop at Raymour & Flanigan and enjoy the convenience of affordable payments.
These are just a few examples of furniture stores that accept progressive leasing. It’s always a good idea to check with your local furniture retailers or visit their websites to see if they offer this financing option. Remember to inquire about any specific terms or conditions related to progressive leasing at each store.
Before making a purchase, it’s also important to research the furniture store’s reputation, quality of their products, and customer service. Reading reviews and seeking recommendations can help ensure a positive shopping experience.
By choosing a furniture store that accepts progressive leasing, you can enjoy the flexibility and convenience of financing your furniture purchases without the immediate financial burden.
Factors to Consider When Using Progressive Leasing
Using progressive leasing as a financing option for your furniture purchases can offer flexibility and convenience. However, it’s important to consider various factors before committing to this payment method. Here are some key considerations:
1. Affordability: Take a close look at your budget and ensure that the lease payments fit comfortably within your monthly expenses. Review the terms and conditions of the lease agreement, including interest rates and fees, to understand the total cost of the lease over the repayment period.
2. Payment Schedule: Understand the frequency and timing of your lease payments. Ensure that you can consistently meet these payment obligations without causing financial strain.
3. Total Amount Paid: Calculate the total amount you will pay over the lease term, including any interest charges or fees. Compare this amount to the cash price of the furniture to determine if the convenience of leasing justifies the overall cost.
4. Lease Term: Consider the length of the lease term. Longer lease terms may result in smaller monthly payments, but will also result in a higher total cost. Shorter terms may have higher monthly payments but result in a lower overall expense.
5. Return and Renewal Options: Familiarize yourself with the options available at the end of your lease term. Decide whether you want to return the furniture, continue the lease on a month-to-month basis, or make a final payment to own the items outright.
6. Credit Reporting: Understand that progressive leasing reports payment history to credit bureaus. If building or improving your credit score is a goal, ensure that you make timely payments throughout the lease period.
7. Limitations on Product Selection: It’s important to note that not all furniture stores or retailers may offer progressive leasing. This could limit your choices when it comes to selecting furniture. Research and confirm which stores accept progressive leasing before beginning your furniture shopping journey.
8. Customer Service and Support: Consider the reputation and level of customer service provided by the furniture store or leasing company. It’s important to choose a reputable retailer that offers reliable support throughout the leasing process.
By carefully considering these factors, you can make an informed decision about whether progressive leasing is the right financing option for your furniture needs. Remember to ask questions, read and understand the terms and conditions, and compare different leasing options before making a final choice.
How to Apply for Progressive Leasing
Applying for progressive leasing is a straightforward process that allows you to access financing for your furniture purchases. Here are the steps to apply for progressive leasing:
1. Find a Participating Retailer: Start by identifying furniture stores or retailers that accept progressive leasing as a financing option. Research online or contact local stores to confirm their partnership with progressive leasing.
2. Choose Your Furniture: Once you’ve identified a participating retailer, browse their selection of furniture and choose the pieces that you would like to purchase. Take note of the prices and any additional fees or accessories you may want to include.
3. Visit the Store: Visit the furniture store in-person or check if they have an online shopping option. If visiting in-person, take the opportunity to test and inspect the furniture pieces to ensure they meet your requirements and expectations.
4. Provide Information: When ready to apply for progressive leasing, you will need to provide some personal and financial information. This typically includes your name, contact information, Social Security number, and employment details. Be prepared to provide proof of income and documents to verify your identity.
5. Fill Out the Application: Complete the application form provided by the retailer or leasing company. The application will gather necessary information for the leasing approval process, including your income, address, and other relevant details.
6. Wait for Approval: After submitting your application, you will need to wait for the leasing company to review and process it. In many cases, you may receive an instant decision, allowing you to proceed with your purchase immediately. However, there may be instances where further verification or review is required, leading to a longer approval process.
7. Review Terms and Conditions: Once approved, carefully review the terms and conditions of the lease agreement. Pay close attention to the interest rates, fees, payment schedule, and any penalties for late payments or early termination. Ensure that you understand all aspects of the lease agreement before proceeding.
8. Make Your Purchase: With the lease approved and the terms understood, you can now finalize your furniture purchase. Work closely with the retailer to complete the transaction and arrange delivery or pick-up of your chosen furniture items.
9. Fulfill the Lease Payments: After making your purchase, it’s important to fulfill your lease payments according to the agreed-upon schedule. Ensure that you have a clear understanding of when and how much to pay each month. Consider setting up automatic payments to stay on track and avoid any late fees or penalties.
10. End-of-Lease Options: At the end of the lease term, you will have the option to return the furniture, continue leasing on a month-to-month basis, or make a final payment to own the items outright. Review your options and decide which choice aligns best with your circumstances and goals.
By following these steps, you can successfully apply for progressive leasing and enjoy the convenience of financing your furniture purchases. Remember to ask questions, be mindful of the terms and conditions, and ensure that you can comfortably meet the financial obligations of the lease agreement.
Alternatives to Progressive Leasing
While progressive leasing can be a convenient financing option for furniture purchases, it’s important to explore alternatives and consider what other options may be available to you. Here are some alternatives to progressive leasing:
1. Traditional Financing: Consider applying for a traditional loan or financing option through a bank or credit union. If you have a good credit score, you may qualify for lower interest rates and more favorable terms. Traditional financing can provide you with a lump sum to make your furniture purchase and typically involves fixed monthly payments over a specified repayment period.
2. Credit Cards: If you have access to a credit card with a sufficient limit, you can use it to finance your furniture purchase. However, it’s important to consider the interest rates and fees associated with credit card purchases. Make sure to have a repayment plan in place to avoid accumulating high-interest debt.
3. Layaway Programs: Some furniture stores offer layaway programs, where you can reserve furniture by making a series of small payments until the full purchase price is paid. Once the full payment is made, you can take possession of the furniture. Layaway programs typically do not involve interest charges or credit checks, providing a convenient option for those who want to save up for their furniture purchases.
4. Personal Savings: Consider saving up for your furniture purchase and buying it outright with your personal savings. While this option may require more time and patience, it allows you to avoid financing charges, interest rates, and monthly payments. Setting aside a portion of your income each month can help you reach your furniture goals in a financially sustainable way.
5. Negotiate with the Retailer: Explore the possibility of negotiating a lower price or flexible payment terms directly with the furniture retailer. Some retailers may offer in-house financing or installment payment plans that can be tailored to your needs and budget. It’s worth discussing your options with the retailer to see if any alternative financing arrangements can be made.
6. Rent-to-Own Services: Rent-to-own services allow you to rent furniture with the option to purchase it at a later date. While the overall cost may be higher compared to buying furniture outright, this option can provide flexibility and the ability to try out furniture before committing to a purchase.
7. Home Equity Loan or Line of Credit: If you own a home and have built up equity, you may be able to use a home equity loan or line of credit to finance your furniture purchase. This option typically offers lower interest rates and longer repayment terms, making it a more affordable choice for those who qualify.
Considering these alternatives can help you make an informed decision about the best financing option for your furniture purchase. Assess your financial situation, credit standing, and personal preferences to determine which alternative aligns best with your needs and goals.
When it comes to furnishing your home, finding the right financing option can make all the difference. Progressive leasing offers an accessible and flexible solution for individuals looking to purchase furniture without the need for a traditional credit check. By spreading the cost of furniture over manageable lease payments, progressive leasing makes it possible for you to bring home the pieces you desire.
Throughout this article, we have explored the concept of progressive leasing, its pros and cons, furniture stores that accept this payment option, factors to consider when using progressive leasing, and alternatives to consider. It’s important to carefully consider your budget, payment capabilities, and long-term financial goals before committing to any financing option.
Remember, while progressive leasing may provide convenience and immediate access to furniture, it’s essential to review the terms and conditions of the lease agreement, calculate the total payments over the lease term, and understand any associated fees or penalties. By weighing the advantages and disadvantages, you can make an informed decision about whether progressive leasing is the right choice for you.
If progressive leasing doesn’t align with your financial circumstances, consider exploring other alternatives such as traditional financing, credit cards, layaway programs, personal savings, negotiating with the retailer, rent-to-own services, or using home equity loans or lines of credit.
Ultimately, the goal is to find a financing option that allows you to furnish your home while maintaining financial stability. Whether you choose progressive leasing or an alternative, always prioritize your budget and make sure that you can comfortably meet the financial obligations of the payment plan.
Now that you are equipped with knowledge about progressive leasing and its alternatives, you can confidently embark on your furniture shopping journey. Take the time to research reputable furniture stores, compare prices and quality, and make a well-informed decision that brings both comfort and style to your home.
Happy furniture shopping!