13 Most Beautiful Peel-and-Stick Floral Wallpaper
Published: October 26, 2021
Feel the magical beauty of nature in your own home with floral wallpaper. Peel and stick the 13 prettiest floral wallpapers and let your room bloom!
Ever wondered what it’s like to be a botanist dedicated to the study of flowers and herbs? Well, there’s nothing a little floral wallpaper and scented candles can’t channel. We’ve all been trying our best to see more of nature, but it’s been especially hard with the pandemic. So, why not take nature inside your home instead?
Floral wallpaper is the next best thing if your succulent is just too stubborn. Take nature into your own hands with beautiful wallpaper that will also accentuate your favorite part of the room.
Why Use Wallpaper?
When you’re decorating a small space or even your whole house, paint is what many consider first. Sure, it’s long-lasting, cheap, and lets you wield your creativity. However, it’s also a hassle! The odor of paint, the mess, and the time and labor you need to invest could overwhelm you. Here’s where wallpaper can help peel off the stress and stick you with a newly decorated wall in an instant!
Wallpaper is definitely more convenient to use compared to paint. Say goodbye to laying old newspapers on the floor, accidental paint splotches on your shirt, and the chemical smells that make you dizzy. With wallpaper, you can simply peel off the paper to release its self-adhesive, and effortlessly stick your designs to any surface.
Countless Designs Available
Don’t worry about not being able to exercise your creativity with wallpaper. Remember, the keyword is paper. You can still let out the inner artist in you by choosing the perfect design. Your design could be anime-themed, a homage to Lord of the Rings, floral, or a simple but beautiful sunset.
There are countless designs to choose from, and they’re even customizable! If you think the selfie you took 30 minutes ago deserves a bigger medium, then have it printed into wallpaper and post it not only on your social media wall but on a literal wall too.
When you use wallpaper to redecorate, you don’t have to wait for hours for it to dry off or be fully set. When you use wallpaper, you get an instant makeover. There are designs specially curated for every part of your house, including bathroom wallpapers. So if you want to give your old brown dresser a new life, simply peel and stick new wallpaper so it can match both the carpet and drapes.
Different Types of Wallpapers
Just like its writing paper counterpart, wallpaper consists of different types. The main differences are between construction material and its final finish or coating.
This is the cheapest type of wallpaper. Its design is printed on a paper base without any overcoating to seal and protect the print.
Non-woven wallpaper is perfect for those consumers who try their best to reduce their carbon footprint. This type of wallpaper is made of synthetic and natural fibers that are absolutely free of vinyl. This gives your design a refined and sophisticated feel. Non-woven wallpaper is as easy to remove as it is to apply, but it is more expensive compared to the other types.
Solid Vinyl Wallpaper
If you’re decorating a room that is susceptible to weather and grime, solid vinyl wallpaper is your best option. The wallpaper design is printed onto a vinyl sheet, which is then coated with additional vinyl for protection. This type is the most durable of all.
A PVC wallpaper is one of the most affordable types that doesn’t sacrifice your design’s quality. The design is still printed on a paper base, but it’s layered with acrylic or PVC to make it moisture-resistant.
For fabric wallpapers, you can either have your design printed on fabric-based material or have a vinyl layer of your design on top of the fabric material. These are beautiful additions to your wall but will require a lightweight and removable liquid starch adhesive to be applied before sticking.
13 Most Beautiful Peel and Stick Floral Wallpapers
Now that you know the basics of wallpaper, it’s time to fulfill your dreams of being a bee in a buzzing flower garden! Here are the 13 most beautiful floral wallpapers available on Amazon now.
Immerse yourself in the green garden abyss that is Orainege’s Green Floral Peel and Stick Wallpaper. You can use this wallpaper on almost anything you want a vintage touch on. Simply peel and stick, and you’ll have a new room or a piece of furniture that will transport you to some kind of wonderful.
- Vintage floral wallpaper design with flowers and birds
- Environmentally friendly self-adhesive
- Each roll of wallpaper is 17.7 inches x 78.7 inches or 9.7 sq. ft.
- Made of vinyl
- Foral wallpaper is easy to match
- Gridlines on the wallpaper help match the pattern
- Easy to use and install
- Vibrant and opaque print
- Loses its adhesive in the long run
- Print can begin to blur or smudge over time
If you long for the Havana state of mind, the Tempaper Pink Botanical Havana Palm Removable Peel and Stick Wallpaper is perfect for you. This floral wallpaper is as beautiful as the famous sunsets along Miami beach. Peel and stick this wallpaper anywhere and live vicariously through an endless summer.
- Self-adhesive wallpaper
- Miami tropical beach-inspired design with pastel pink and green colors
- One roll measures 198 inches x 20.5 inches x 0.13 inches which can cover 28 sq. ft
- Made of steam and moisture-resistant vinyl
- Water-based ink and self-adhesive
- The floral wallpaper design is lively and beautiful.
- It’s thick and sturdy.
- There’s a stretch to the wallpaper that makes it easier to work with.
- The adhesive has a good stick to it even and is still easy to remove and reapply without reducing the stickiness.
- The floral design can be too busy and might confuse you in matching the prints.
- It can be challenging to apply on big surfaces.
The Birwall Peel and Stick Black Red Roses with White Leaves Wallpaper is the perfect floral wallpaper if you want something that can match your dark but romantic aesthetic. This wallpaper features a black background with classic red roses that seem to be straight out of the ruins of a castle garden. Adorn your favorite things with this vibrantly dark floral wallpaper and make Edgar Allan Poe proud.
- Black red roses with white leaves design
- Each roll measures 17.7 inches x 118.08 inches, covering 14.5 sq. ft.
- Made of vinyl-coated material
- The design is still lively despite being dark.
- You can easily reposition the wallpaper and it won’t leave a sticky residue.
- It’s water-resistant and durable.
- Attaching the wallpaper to a big space can be difficult
A floral design can be overwhelming for some. So, if you are one of those people who want something muted but still like to be surrounded by flowers, Tempaper’s Peacock Blue and Metallic Gold Peonies will be a good fit. This wallpaper will give your place a more refined and sophisticated feel. It features one of the most unique floral designs on Amazon, and it’s easy to use too!
- Peacock blue wallpaper with accented gold peonies design
- One roll is 198 inches x 20.5 inches x 0.13 inches which can cover 28 sq. ft.
- Made of vinyl material
- Self-adhesive and ink is water-based
- Can be easily repositioned without affecting the self-adhesive
- Elegant pattern and vibrant color
- Heavy-duty material
- Difficult to line up the pattern
- Glue or self-adhesive may trigger allergies
- Can be easily scratched
Who says floral wallpaper has to be colorful and lively all the time? Flowers are symbolic of the cycle of life, and in truth, the dead receive more flowers than anybody. So, if you love all things death and rock and roll but still want a bit of nature and flora, the HaokHome Sugar Skull Floral Peel and Stick Wallpaper will fulfill your goth dreams.
- Black and white skull and flower wallpaper design
- Each roll covers 14.5 sq. ft.
- Made of vinyl
- Pattern repeat straight matching:45 cm (H) x 45 cm (W)
- Easy to use
- Wallpaper is easy to match with every new roll
- Top-quality print
- Attaching the wallpaper can be difficult as it can be prone to wrinkling and surface bubbles.
Elevate your furniture, room, and more with Blooming Wall’s Peel & Stick Yellow Daisy Waves floral wallpaper. The wallpaper has a matte finish that can give any space a more refined look. Surround yourself with daisies and feel instantly uplifted with this floral wallpaper.
- Daisy floral design with a matte finish
- 117.9 inches (L) x 17.7 inches (W) x 0.15 (H) inches
- Made of pre-pasted vinyl-coated material
- Gives an elegant vibe to the room
- Vibrant colors
- Easy to use
- Weak adhesive
Give your place an instant sense of calm with the NuWallpaper Mirei Peel & Stick Wallpaper. This floral wallpaper features a cherry blossom-inspired design with a hint of Eastern influence that will make you feel at ease as soon as you enter a room.
- Taupe Japanese-inspired floral wallpaper design
- Coverage of 30.75 sq. ft. per roll
- Made of durable vinyl
- Easy to peel and stick
- Has a clean floral design
- Design is easy to match every time you start a new roll
- High-quality material and expensive appearance
- Color may be inconsistent with the image
- Has a strong odor upon delivery
If you have an affinity for spring and mustard yellow, the Spoonflower Peel and Stick Removable Wallpaper is the perfect wallpaper for you. This floral wallpaper is made of high-quality material that puts its beautiful design front and center. Get drenched in sunlight and enter your own secret garden with this wallpaper surrounding your favorite corner.
- Mustard botanical, bluebirds, and dragonfly wallpaper design
- Optic-white matte finish
- Each roll measures 24 inches x 144 inches
- Made with FSC Certified paper
- Phthalate, formaldehyde, and PVC-free
- Utilizes water-based and eco-friendly ink
- Quality textured paper
- Comes with a scraper for hassle-free installation
- Reliable customer service
- Can be easily repositioned
- Not suitable for textured walls
Gray, black, and white are some of the best colors you can decorate your home with as it gives a serene and quiet feeling. And let’s be honest, when you go home after a hard day’s work, you would want to be able to mute the bustling noise outside. If you want to match the serenity, these neutral colors also provide a little bit of nature. The NuWallpaper Black Secret Garden Wallpaper features a black and white botanical garden design that can put your mind at ease.
- Black and white floral garden design
- Each roll measures 216 inches (L) x 20.5 inches (W) x 0.03 inches (H)
- Made of top-quality paper with a glossy finish
- Easy to install on flat surfaces
- Vivid print
- Floral pattern matches easily
- Residue-free self-adhesive
- Some parts could have minor misprints
Anntool Floral Wallpaper will give your walls, dressers, cupboards, and even notebooks a vintage makeover in seconds. Peel and stick the Anntool Floral Wallpaper onto any flat surface and enjoy flexing your grandma aesthetic to everyone!
- Vintage floral design
- One roll is 98.4 inches x 15.7 inches
- Made of top-quality PVC
- Comes in black, red, white, and gold
- Lively floral design
- Instant vintage touch on any flat surface
- Strong and durable material
- Challenging to attach
Turn your beige dreams into a reality with Blooming Wall’s Multicolor Peony and Daisy Peel and Stick Wallpaper. Though it says multicolor in its name, this floral wallpaper has a neutral beige undertone that can still fit seamlessly into a nude theme.
- Peonies and daisies wallpaper design with a matte finish
- Each roll covers 14.5 sq. ft.
- Made of quality paper material that is three times thicker than regular contact paper
- Self-adhesive doesn’t leave any sticky residue
- Has a textured finish
- Can be challenging to install especially for beginners
- Adhesive tends to come undone in the edges
There’s something about emerald green that always feels mystical. Add flowers to the mix and you’ll find yourself transported to an enchanted forest that will make you appreciate nature’s little secrets. If you want to experience that, peel and stick Dulanxer’s Flower Tree Wallpaper onto your walls.
- Dark green wallpaper with apricot flowers print design
- Heat resistant
- Roll dimensions are 17.7 inches x 197 inches inches
- Made of vinyl material
- The design is elegant and the color is vibrant.
- The self-adhesive has excellent adherence.
- Can be too thin
- Can easily tear when stretched
- Can lose its adherence after a few months
Adorn your walls and furniture with the HaokHome Vintage Floral Peel and Stick Wallpaper, and prepare for nature-inspired vintage nostalgia. This floral wallpaper features a unique design that is reminiscent of lotus and lilies and inspired by its ancient Asian roots.
- Vintage white tropical flower wallpaper design with a matte finish
- Durable self-adhesive on the back
- One roll covers 14.5 sq. ft.
- Pattern repeat straight matching: 45 cm x 45 cm
- Easy to match when starting a new roll
- High-quality material
- Can easily crease or wrinkle
Where You Can Use Floral Wallpaper Other Than Your Wall
Say you’re done decorating your wall with the most beautiful floral wallpaper, and you find yourself overwhelmed by excess strips. Of course, you don’t want this extra material to go to waste, but what can you do? Well, what can you NOT do?
A peel and stick wallpaper is one of the most convenient interior design tools that can give anything an instant glow up. So, here are some other ways you can use your leftover floral wallpaper:
Breathe new life into your old furniture by covering it with some wallpaper. Not only will you be bringing your old dresser to contemporary times, but you will also help it last longer. You can opt for vinyl or vinyl-coated wallpaper, which can give your furniture extra protection from moisture, heat, scratches, and much more.
The wallpapers above are among the most beautiful floral wallpapers available on Amazon now. They are basically art. So what’s the best way to keep art? Frame it! You’ll get an instant art piece that will definitely tie the room together.
Dress Up Your Stationery and More
In honor of the rise of coordinates, why not coordinate your office supplies to your home office walls? With your spare wallpaper, you can embellish your journals, calendar, folders, and even pens to bring a little bit of home with you. Covering them with wallpaper will also provide your things with extra protection as most of the wallpapers are now waterproof and fire-resistant.
Peel and Stick To Watch Your Room Bloom
Whether you use it for your walls or your furniture, you can count on floral wallpaper to give your space a brand new life — as nature intended! It’s easy to feel trapped in a room that doesn’t seem to have any evidence of life due to its vast mundane whiteness. However, simply adding a floral background can remedy that instantly. Take nature inside your home and immerse yourself in the colors that nature has to offer in your four-walled room. Consider some of the beautiful floral wallpapers above and watch your room bloom!