20 Best Pantry Organizers To Sort Your Food With
Modified: May 19, 2022
Using these pantry organizers, you can keep your kitchen clutter-free while prolonging the shelf life of food. Get to know the best options here!
(Many of the links in this article redirect to a specific reviewed product. Your purchase of these products through affiliate links helps to generate commission for Storables.com, at no extra cost. Learn more)
Even though you have shelves and drawers in the kitchen, they are still not enough to keep all the extra food stock. It’s better if you have a pantry where you can store all your groceries and other cooking essentials. Just make sure to invest in pantry organizers to avoid a cluttered kitchen.
With pantry organizers, you can easily find what you need. You do not have to go rummaging through each cabinet or drawer anymore every time you have to look for a specific item. Not only can this help you save time, but it can also save you money. You won’t accidentally buy extra stocks of food the next time you go shopping for groceries. You can easily check which items you still have plenty of stock of if you use pantry organization systems.
Factors to Consider When Buying a Pantry Organizer
Pantry organizers come in different designs and sizes. The most common ones are Tupperware containers and mason jars because they are often made from food-grade materials. Of course, they are not the only ones you need to buy in online shops and department stores — there are racks, bins, wine holders, and a whole lot more! To choose the right ones for your pantry, consider these factors before you buy one:
Before buying a kitchen pantry organizer, check first its size and dimensions. Getting the measurements beforehand is one way to know if the organizer fits nicely in your pantry cabinets. Also, don’t forget to decide which items should be stored in your pantry. Doing this can help you determine what size of pantry organizers should you get.
As for the design, either choose a clear, see-through container or a solid one. Get the clear ones if you want to leave your items in plain sight. Somewhere you can see your groceries right away, so you won’t forget you still have them. Choose solid containers if you want uniformity in your pantry. You can get a couple of these solid containers in different colors, but make sure to designate a color to each item to make things look more organized.
Once you start shopping, you will discover that some bins and baskets have handles, while others are stackable. If you are lucky, you can find bins with rubber nubs underneath. These nubs help protect the bottom of the bin from scratches. Make sure to look for these extra functions as they can help you better organize your pantry.
If you are still not sure what type of kitchen pantry organizer you should buy, continue reading to find the best options out there. To help you decide whether they will fit your pantry, we have also listed the pros and cons of each item.
Pantry Organizer Containers
Ever saw those super organized pantries in cooking shows? Even though it looks difficult to achieve the same arrangement, it is possible by using these pantry organizer containers. They can be stacked on top of one other so you’ll be utilizing every space in your pantry. These containers also help prevent food spoilage because of their airtight seals.
Make use of your pantry’s vertical space with these food storage containers. With its modular design, you can easily stack multiple containers of different sizes. Plus, it has built-in latches that help secure the food inside. Even if you accidentally topple it over when reaching for it, the food won’t spill all over the place. This pantry organizer container is ideal for keeping sauces or any type of food that might create a huge mess in the kitchen.
- Leakproof and airtight lid
- BPA-free food containers
- Available in sets of 10 and 14
- Snap-closure lid
- Made of clear Tritan plastic
- See the contents inside, thanks to its clear design
- Stain-resistant food storage container
- Latches on the lid are quite difficult to clean and dry
Jumpstart your mornings with a classic bowl of cereal. Not only are cereals easy to prepare, but they are highly nutritious too. Just make sure to store extra cereals in these airtight food containers to keep them fresh. Remember that they are dry goods that go stale after leaving them out in the open, so make use of these pantry organizer containers to preserve the crispness and flavor of your favorite cereals. Apart from cereals, use this also for storing baking goods, rice, and any dry food.
- See-through storage containers
- Lids have four locking latches
- Durable, BPA-free plastic material
- Set includes 8 medium-sized containers with 20 chalkboard labels
- Size of each container: 2.5 L
- Has 1 free marker pen for labeling
- Get to store more cereals in one plastic container
- Help keep your pantry organized because of its uniform design
- The spout on each lid makes it easier to pour cereals
- Quite small compared to other tall plastic containers
If you happen to have pets at home, you probably have tons of dry dog food sitting in your pantry. Since most pet foods are packed in large plastic packages, it would be better to transfer them to these extra-large food containers. It has a large opening that allows you to easily scoop a cupful of pellets. So every time you prepare a meal for your furry friends, the pellets won’t scatter all over the place. You can also use this food container to store beans, pasta, and even snack foods.
- Wide opening
- Food-grade plastic
- Stackable and see-through design
- 1 set includes 4 large containers with 4 chalkboard labels, 4 measuring cups, and 1 marker
- Available in two sizes: 5.2 L and 6.5 L
- Made of food-grade, BPA-free plastic
- Help save space because of its stackable design
- Each airtight lid helps keep the food inside fresh
- Takes too much space in your pantry
When we bake pastries, we usually don’t use an entire pack of flour. Instead of sealing the pack with unused flour with clear, plastic tape, use this container baking set instead. Aside from flour, you can use it to store sprinkles, chocolate powder, and other baking essentials. These walk-in pantry organizers feature a push-button lid that you can use either as a handle or an airtight seal. Simply push the button down if you want to activate the airtight seal.
- Pop-to-seal lids
- Airtight food containers
- Space-saving stackable design
- 1 set includes 5 containers of different sizes
- Small baking accessories included
- BPA-free containers
- Easy-to-open lids
- Double-purpose lid: serves both as a handle and airtight seal
- Some baking accessories can fit inside
- Inconsistent suction power on the lids
Leaving your sugar, coffee, and other powdered products with their packaging slightly opened can cause messy spills. Letting it so could leave your pantry ant and rodent-infested! To prevent such kitchen disasters, make use of these pantry storage containers. It features six different canisters with durable silicone-sealed lids that help prevent powdered products from getting stale. Plus, the lids have built-in hinges that allow you to easily fill in the canister.
- Airtight seal
- Swinging steel hinges
- Built-in latch
- 1 set includes 6 different canisters
- Made of food-grade plastic
- Each canister has specialized integrated tools
- Each has measurement marks
- Easy to clean pantry organizers
- You have to keep the canisters full to prevent them from falling over
Pantry Organizer Bins
It’s convenient to buy ready-to-eat snacks because they are stored in easy-to-open packs. Just rip the plastic packaging open and enjoy a quick pick-me-up. These goodies, however, tend to clutter kitchen shelves. Keep it tidy by using these pantry organizer bins. Most have built-in handles so you can easily carry and move them around.
As salad lovers, we keep tons of dressings in fridges and store extra ones in the pantry. To ensure they won’t be pushed back to the deep corners of your shelves, use these food packet organizers. They have two divided sheets that you can use to arrange your salad dressings by type or flavor. It is also ideal for storing tetra-pack juice drinks, seasoning packets, and other packaged goods.
- Pull-out design
- Removable dividers
- Clear, see-through design
- Available in packs of 2, 4 and 6
- Made of polyethylene material
- Each bin measures 11 inches x 5.5 inches x 3.5 inches
- Convenient walk-in pantry organizers
- Made of BPA-free, non-toxic plastic
- Easily find your items, thanks to its clear design
- It’s not stackable
These farmhouse-style wire pantry organizers are your go-to storage containers if you want your kitchen to stay clutter-free. They have ample storage, so you can keep a couple of potato chip bags and sauce packets in one basket. It is also stackable! You just have to rotate the handles and place another basket above. Though, make sure to label each basket to make it easier to find specific items in your pantry.
- Stackable bins
- Durable wire baskets
- Convenient handles
- Made of metal
- Powder coating finish
- Each basket measures 16.14 inches x 5.91 inches x 5.51 inches
- Open design allows you to see what’s inside
- Maximize pantry space
- Baskets can also be used for other household items
- It’s difficult to pull out a basket when stacked
A lazy Susan is a staple walk-in pantry organizer. Not only does it help the pantry look neat, but it also keeps things within hand’s reach. You just have to turn the table to make it easier to retrieve the items at the back. To make the most out of this storage organizer, place it at a corner in your pantry. You also have the option to put this on top of the shelves because the bins are removable. With this, you can easily grab any items in a jiff.
- Clear, plastic bins
- Built-in handles
- Turntable organizer
- 1 turntable has 3 plastic bins
- Bearings are made of stainless steel
- This product measures 10.8 inches x 10.8 inches x 4.3 inches
- Just turn it to grab items at the back
- Versatile organizer
- Clear design makes it easier to find things
- There’s a bit of a screeching sound whenever the table is turned
Do you wish you could add more style to your pantry? Aside from using color-coded storage containers, grab a couple of these kitchen bins. It features a beautiful bamboo slatted design that adds charm to your pantry. These kitchen pantry organizers are great for storing reusable bags, napkins, and tablecloths. You can put them on the bottommost shelf since they are for items that you rarely use in a day.
- Multipurpose bin
- Exquisite bamboo finish
- Made from renewable bamboo
- Each bin measures 12 inches x 9 inches x 6 inches
- Beautifies your pantry
- Sustainable product
- Can be used for organizing small knick-knacks at home
- There are some splinters around the bin
Sometimes, your pantry will still look cramped even though you’ve already used various storage containers. One way to create an illusion of a spacious pantry is to make use of these wire bins. These wire pantry organizers have a muted, soft brass color that appears almost invisible on a white wall. Use them to achieve a sophisticated, minimalist look and to keep things tidy in your pantry.
- Easy-carry handles
- Minimalist design
- Rust-resistant bin
- 1 set includes 4 bins
- Different sizes available
- Made from durable steel wires
- Exquisite soft-brass
- Durable steel wires
- Multipurpose bin; can also be used in bedrooms, offices, etc.
- It might cause scratches on shelves and cabinets
Pantry Organizer Racks
Pantry organizer racks are good alternatives to plastic bins. Usually, they are used to hold weighty items such as canned drinks and wines. Most are made from durable steel so rest assured that your items won’t end up on the floor. They also have exquisite finishes that can easily embellish your pantry.
It’s convenient to have stocks of canned beers and sodas because it eliminates the hassle of preparing for sudden get-togethers. Instead of squeezing these canned drinks in the fridge, keep them neat and organized in this kitchen storage rack. It has angled shelves that allow you to grab a can of soda with ease. Plus, you don’t have to worry about the possibility of cans falling off because this wire pantry organizer is made of heavy-duty steel.
- Elegant chrome finish
- Angled shelves
- Stackable rack
- Holds up to 36 cans
- Made of thick gauge steel
- This product measures 18 inches (W) x 14.02 inches (D) x 13.7 inches (H)
- Easy assembly; no complex hardware tools needed
- Has built-in dividers for better organization
- Durable metal
- Not adjustable
Foils, plastic wrappers, and zip lock bags are essential tools for cooking and baking, but they always come in boxes that could pile up in your pantry. To prevent them from cluttering, use the YouCopia box organizer. It features adjustable shelves that allow you to fit boxes of any size. Feel free to move the shelves between railings to match the size of the item that you are planning to store. You won’t have to worry about items dropping from the shelf because the plastic shelves have non-slip feet.
- Adjustable shelves
- Shelves are BPA-free
- Non-slip steel wires
- Has a 20-lb capacity
- Comes in three sizes: 9 inches x 9 inches; 12 inches x 9 inches; and 12 inches x 12 inches
- Helps keep boxes in place
- No-hassle cleaning
- Snap assemble design
- Takes too much shelving space
If you’re a fitness junkie, then you probably have a collection of water bottles already. Keep them in sight and check with this water bottle stand. It has U-shaped shelves that prevent water bottles from falling off. This kitchen pantry organizer is ideal for families who are always on the go because they can easily take a bottle off the shelf. This is a lot more convenient than storing the bottles on ordinary shelves.
- Food-safe plastic
- Stackable racks
- Compact design
- 1 set includes 4 racks
- Each rack measures 8 inches x 11.3 inches x 4 inches
- Helps save space because of its compact, stackable design
- No-hassle cleaning
- Made from durable plastic material
- Large bottles can’t fit in it
Wines are primary beverages for house parties and special occasions. To ensure that they will age well, store them in a dry cool place like in the pantry. Consider getting this wine rack to keep them organized. Use them to arrange your wine collection and also to prevent the bottles from clinking to each other. This way, you don’t have to worry about getting cracks on your prized bottles.
- Arc shelves
- Layered design
- Exquisite bronze coating
- Holds up to 16 bottles
- Overall dimensions are 17.375 inches (W) x 6.75 inches (D) x 17.75 inches (H)
- Wine bottles are accessible
- Sturdy wine rack because of its interlock design
- Detachable racks
- Quite difficult to assemble
If you don’t want to use bulky stackable bins and baskets, you could consider buying this cabinet organizer. It features slim, U-shaped steel legs and barred shelves, so it doesn’t look heavy in the pantry. This countertop organizer is great for homeowners who want a minimalist look for their kitchen. Aside from its aesthetic design, it also has guardrails at the back of each rack that helps prevent items from sliding out.
- Guardrail at the back
- Stackable shelves
- No-slip, U-shaped legs
- 1 pack includes 2 shelves
- Made of metal
- Saves space, thanks to its adjustable racks
- Anti-slip legs help keep items in place
- Looks good because of its minimalist, slim design
- Wide-gapped bars on the shelf
Glass Pantry Storage Containers
If airtight plastic containers don’t appeal to you, use these glass storage containers instead. They can also help keep food fresh as they have airtight lids. Glass containers also have non-porous surfaces so they won’t absorb musty smells. Lastly, their see-through design allows you to easily know if you are running low on stocks.
No matter how fresh you got your fruits, they will only last for a few days. Fortunately, you can prolong a fruit’s shelf life with these glass canisters. Aside from the silicone gasket, it also has a steel locking clamp that keeps the canister sealed shut. You can use these pantry storage containers for making fruit jams, pickles, salads, and a whole lot more! Moreover, it has a clear, see-through design so you’ll know right away if your preserved food is ready to eat.
- Well-sealed lid
- Non-toxic glass container
- Wide opening
- Available in two sizes: 34 oz. & 78 oz.
- Wire clamp closure
- Dimensions of this product are 15.75 inches (L) x 11.5 inches (W) x 5.91 inches (H)
- Ideal for preserving foods because of its tight lid
- Clear glass jars; easy visibility
- Safe food-grade pantry storage containers
- It’s not tall enough for storing pasta
The problem with using cheap food containers is that the smell of the food inside lingers in the container even after use. To avoid this, it’s better to use these bamboo lid canisters that are made of borosilicate glass. It’s a type of glass that doesn’t absorb smells and is lead-free so it’s safe to use for storing food and drinks. You can be sure your food stays fresh even if it’s stored inside the canister for a long time.
- Beautiful bamboo lid
- Silicone-sealed lid
- Modular design
- Canisters are available in 5 different sizes
- Made from non-toxic borosilicate glass
- A storage container that doubles as a home decorative piece
- Space-saving, stackable design
- Temperature-resistant canister
- Smaller compared to regular jars and canisters
People Who Search For Pantry Organizers Also Search For
Even though we love eating cookies, it’s difficult to finish a whole tub in just one day. Although you can leave extra cookies in, it would be better if you’ll transfer them to this glass storage jar to maintain their crunch. Just like many pantry organizer containers, these jars have airtight lids that can help preserve the food’s texture and flavor. This allows your cookies to remain deliciously crunchy the next time you open the jar!
- Transparent glass jars
- Tight-sealed lid
- Wide-opening jar
- ½-gallon capacity
- This product measures 5.5 inches x 7 inches
- Convenient glass handle
- Large food storage space
- Wide opening makes filling and dispensing easy
- Not ideal for storing coffee and other powdered products
For sure, you are not going to use every piece of pasta if you are only cooking for two people. You can store extra pasta in this glass container. It is available in long, tall sizes so you do not have to cut the pasta in half. Just like the bamboo lid canister, this pantry storage container is made of borosilicate glass so it’s safe for storing food, and it won’t easily break even when exposed to high temperatures.
- Sleek, glass container
- Clear, glass canisters and lids
- Canisters are made of A-grade borosilicate glass
- Silicone ring cork closure
- It’s tall enough for storing spaghetti pasta
- Minimalist profile
- Borosilicate glass is thick and durable
- Does not stack well, unlike bamboo lid jars
Add a dash of elegance to your pantry with these cork glass storage jars. Unlike most canisters with a flat lid, this food storage organizer features a unique cork stopper. It’s a spherical stopper that has the same tight-sealing properties, making it suitable for storing spices, candies, and other dry goods. Your pantry will look more aesthetic with these one-of-a-kind pantry organizer containers. Since it is not as big as the other glass canisters, it is better to store candies and nuts in it.
- Spherical cork stopper
- Clear, transparent canisters
- Aesthetic design
- 1 set includes 4 canisters
- High borosilicate canisters
- Available in four sizes: 42 oz.; 34 oz.; 27 oz.; 17 oz.
- Decorative canisters for your pantry
- Just use a damp cloth to clean it
- See-through glass
- Slim, narrow opening
Seeing your pantry organized feels great. You will feel more motivated to try new recipes since all the ingredients are neatly laid out right in front of you. You don’t have to go through the hassle of scouring through the kitchen cabinets and shelves just to find a specific item. Not only is this time-consuming, but also stressful. You have to clean afterward and put things back in order after searching the entire place.
To make sure your kitchen stays organized, invest in these pantry organization systems. They often come in bins, baskets, jars, and racks that help clear out the chaos in the kitchen. Apart from these organizers, you can also use a pull-out pantry to keep things out of sight. This will help the kitchen appear well-kept and clutter-free.