12 Best Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaners To Go For
Published: January 2, 2020
Cleanse & disinfect the toilet bowls like never before with these 12 automatic toilet bowl cleaners that are guaranteed to kill the household bacteria 100%.
Ever wondered if there is a way to clean your toilet without breaking a sweat? The answer is a resounding YES! With automatic toilet bowl cleaners, you do not have to stress about cleaning your toilet any longer.
Cleaning toilet bowls may not be something you enjoy doing. However, It is very important to keep your bowl clean. Not only is it unpleasant to look at, but it is unhealthy as well. Toilets are a breeding place for many harmful bacteria that can lead to different diseases that can put you and your family’s life in danger.
But that doesn’t mean that you should spend your valuable time and effort scrubbing your toilets until they’re squeaky clean. Get an automatic toilet bowl cleaner! It will do all the work for you in no time.
What is an Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner?
These are products that have concentrated ingredients to easily clean the toilet. However, they do not damage the porcelain. It provides scrub-free cleaning that does not take much time or hard work. With self-cleaning toilet cleaners, a brush is rarely required. It eliminates bad odor and cleans the bowl with each flush.
Types of Toilet Cleaners
In-Bowl Cleaners are used inside the toilet bowl. You can choose from liquids, gels, and sprays. These can be applied manually. You can also opt for the type that hangs from the rim that will clean and deodorize your toilet automatically each time you flush.
In-Tank Cleaners are one of the easiest solutions when it comes to toilet cleaning. Drop a bleach tablet into your tank, and forget about it for up to three months. It will automatically clean your porcelain throne. These tablets clean, sanitize, and deodorize with each flush.
It is no surprise that there are plenty of choices available when it comes to toilet cleaners. Some people are guided by price while others pick by performance. Others still are loyal purchasers of the same brand, come what may! Whatever your requirements may be, we have you covered here with our comprehensive list.
12 Best Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaners
Promising long-lasting fragrance and optimal cleanliness, this automatic toilet cleaner will provide thick lubrication protection to prevent the adhesion of stains. Made from environmentally-friendly materials, these tablets are entirely soluble and will not cause damage to the internal components of your toilet, pipes, and septic tanks. What’s more, this concentrated formula can last with strong cleaning power for up to 300 flushes per tablet.
- Pollution-free toilet bowl cleaning tablets
- 3.3 pounds
- 11.4 inches x 5.5 inches x 2.3 inches
- 100% soluble
- Features a mild fresh pine scent
- Can last up to 300 flushes per tablet
- Fragrance may be too mild or undetectable
This cleaner from Clorox is the most environmentally friendly product that does not have any harmful chemicals. It effectively kills dangerous microorganisms and bacteria. This bowl cleaner is also efficient in repelling tough stains from the toilet with every flush.
The best thing about this cleaner is that it works well in hard water as well. It keeps mineral build up in the bowl minimum. It also works effectively in preventing scale stains. Finally, it will last you a good three months so you get your money’s worth.
- Automatic toilet bowl cleaner tablets
- 28 ounces
- 9 inches x 8.13 inches x 2.44 inches
- Hassle-free, flush to clean
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria
- Pack of 4 can last up to 12 months
- Prevents tough stains, including hard water and mineral stains
- Not safe for children
- May corrode tank seal and bolts
This is an extra powerful cleaner with excellent coverage. It features antimicrobial protection for the effective cleaning of your bowl. This product helps your bowl resist bacteria that cause bad odors in the bathroom.
It is easy to install as it comes with hanging tablet inserts. Its Atlantic fresh scent is sure to leave your bathroom smelling divine. On top of that, it will last for up to 8 weeks, so you can maintain a clean toilet for longer.
- 2pc automatic in-the-bowl toilet cleaner
- 5.59 inches x 1.9 inches x 6.5 inches
- 2.88 ounces
- Cleans automatically with every flush
- Antimicrobial protection to eliminate odor
- Lasts up to 8 weeks
- No cons to mention
Make toilet cleaning hassle-free with this in-tank cleaner. Unlike other traditional cleaners, it is based on a self-cleaning system that is safe on your toilet bowl porcelain. Many prefer this as a better alternative to manually cleaning tablets. You can simply place this cleaning solution directly into the overflow tube. This way, any damage to toilet tanks and flappers can be avoided.
The fluid master will keep the toilet bowl clean and fresh for up to three months, but this may vary depending on the frequency of use. These red cartridges are easy to refill as well. The best thing about this is that it is designed to fit in most modern toilets as well.
- Automatic toilet bowl cleaning system with bleach cartridge
- 6.4 ounces
- 2 inches x 5 inches x 7 inches
- Bleach cleaning solution can last up to three months
- Less than one minute cartridge refill
- Prevents chemical damage to the flapper or fill valve
- Scrub-free and hands-free
- Additional replacement cartridges sold separately
- May leave a strong chlorine smell
If you are looking for an affordable option, this is among the best toilet bowl cleaners to pick up. It has a highly concentrated formula that cleans all of the rust and prevents new stains from developing. All you need to do is drop this tablet and flush. You will get a clean, germ-free toilet bowl in no time.
It efficiently eliminates stains and mineral deposits made by hard water as well. Each of these tablets will help you maintain a clean toilet for up to 45 days, totaling a total of 270 days for a pack of six.
- Heavy-Duty Rust Stain Remover
- 6.7 ounces
- 2 inches x 4 inches x 4.88 inches
- Concentrated, long-lasting formula
- Prevents new stains from forming for up to 45 days per tablet
- Safe for use with all toilets, internal toilet components, plumbing and septic systems
This product helps clean your toilets without rigorous scrubbing. You can just attach it to the side of the bowl and let it do its job. Anyone can install this in less than a minute. It snaps in the tank and fits most toilets. This toilet cleaner helps to get rid of the germs lingering in your toilet bowl.
Its bromine smell is less overpowering as compared to other products in the same price range. One of the best automatic toilet bowl cleaners around, a pouch will last you around three months of use. Its refills are easily available since they are sold separately as well.
- Church & Dwight toilet cleaning capsules
- 4.8 ounces
- 4 inches x 4 inches x 4.38 inches
- Cleans with every flush
- No tools required for installation
- Lasts up to 3 months
- Refills sold separately
If you want to keep your family safe from bacteria, this is the best toilet bowl cleaner that you can find. Its excellent antibacterial properties make it a great choice to keep your toilet clean.
This best automatic toilet bowl cleaner prevents ring formation and toilet bowl discoloration. As implied by its on-the-nose name, it is an outstanding cleaner that will last up to 2000 flushes. Additionally, it is very easy to use. You just need to drop a tablet to deodorize and disinfect the toilet.
- Automatic toilet bowl cleaner with bleach
- 0.63 ounces
- 1 inches x 4.62 inches x 7.25 inches
- Kills 99.9 percent of bacteria
- Continuous cleaning for up to 4 months
- Contains powerful chlorine bleach
- Eliminates toilet bowl residue and stains
- No cons to mention
This gel from Lysol effectively cleans your toilet with no elbow grease. It is very efficient in cleaning the different types of residue that usually build up in your toilet bowl. Furthermore, it prevents germs from spreading. You can rest assured that this automatic cleaner will disinfect the entire toilet bowl with every flush.
It also comes with an applicator that makes the job even easier. What’s more, its gel is less viscous than other liquid cleaners, making it more effective and much safer to use than tablets.
- Click gel toilet bowl cleaner
- 1 pound
- 7.78 inches x 5.09 inches x 7.06 inches
- Eliminates odor causing bacteria
- Formula will expire
This is another drop-in tablet that will keep your toilet bowl stain-free! It is the best toilet bowl cleaner that will not only clean effectively but is also safe for children and pets. This is capable of preventing germs and disinfecting the toilet bowl even after constant use. Moreover, it can repel tough stains from hard water and limescale. You can drop in one of these tablets and forget about toilet cleaning for four weeks.
- Toilet bowl cleaner tablets
- 6.14 ounces
- 1.5 inches x 4 inches x 4.78 inches
- Keeps your toilet bowl stain-free for up to 4 weeks
- Prevents stains caused by hard water, minerals and limescale
- Tablet may not dissolve easily
The X-14 Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner effortlessly works to eliminate odor while cleaning with every flush. This product not only turns your water sparkling blue, but leaves a fresh fragrance throughout the bathroom. Impress your guests not only with a welcoming living area, but also with a hygienic and well-maintained toilet.
- 12-tablet automatic toilet bowl cleaner
- 2.08 ounces
- Eliminates odor
- Cleans with every flush
- Ineffective on stains
- Fragrance is not long-lasting
This automatic toilet bowl cleaner is efficient in getting rid of those stains and keeps it that way. Moreover, this is convenient and easy to use. It will not damage your septic system over time. This cleaning aid will work well enough for 60 to 90 days per bottle.
It is very easy to use since all you need to do is drop this cartridge into your tank. It works by preventing mineral particles from creating stains, thus keeping your toilet bowl clean. Also, it prevents mildew and fungus growth while killing off most of the dangerous bacteria on your porcelain.
- Automatic toilet bowl cleaner tablets with mild lemon scent
- 1.54 pounds
- 2.5 inches x 2.5 inches x 3.7 inches
- Each toilet cleaner bottle lasts up to 30-40 days
- Eliminates odor
- Will not damage internal parts
- Instruction guide may be confusing for beginners
Effortlessly clean your toilet’s tank, water pipe and more with these Vacplus Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner Tablets. Designed to last up to 5-7 days or 20 flushes daily, this product is sure to give you a bang for your buck. Beyond the long-lasting cleaning abilities of each tablet, this product comes complete with a 3 to 5month supply, and is entirely soluble. Users can also rest assured that these tablets will not cause damage to the internal parts of their toilet.
- 3 to 5month supply of automatic toilet bowl cleaners
- 1 pound
- 1 inches x 1 inches x 1 inches
- 1 tablet can last up to 5-7 days or 20 flushes daily
- Will not damage internal toilet parts
- Effective deodorizing & descaling abilities
- Fragrance is non-detectable
When you look for the best toilet bowl cleaner to buy, keep in mind the ingredients used to create. Make sure to go for ones that are less harmful, especially if you have small children and pets at home. We hope this guide helped you to get the best automatic toilet cleaner for your home!