20 Small Corner Computer Desks You’ll Love in 2022
Modified: October 18, 2022
A small home office setup wouldn't be complete without a corner computer desk. Get to know some of the best options today.
(Many of the links in this article redirect to a specific reviewed product. Your purchase of these products through affiliate links helps to generate commission for Storables.com, at no extra cost. Learn more)
Even though some companies are now planning to go back to the office, you are probably one of those employees who are still stuck working at home. It’s possible to get some work done with a computer and a stable Internet connection, but it is still difficult to finish a task with all the distractions at home. You need to set up a personal home office to help you focus on your work. Instead of furnishing a home office with a simple four-legged table and chair, consider using a corner computer desk.
A corner computer desk is a great choice for small bedrooms as most have an L-shaped, compact design. Since it is designed to be placed at the corner of a room, it will be a lot easier to become more productive at work. You are less likely to get distracted because these corners are much like secluded, remote spaces in a room. Besides, isn’t a corner workstation a much better setup than sitting on your bed with your laptop in front of you? You’ll surely fall asleep only after a few minutes of staring at the screen if you try to finish some work in bed.
Factors to Consider When Choosing a Corner Computer Desk
Since having a corner computer desk is crucial for a work-from-home setup, you should choose the right one for your home office. But remember that these desks are not one-size-fits-all furniture; they come in different styles and sizes. It’s going to be hard to choose which one you should buy.
But not to worry! We can make shopping easier for you. Below, we have highlighted some of the important factors you should consider before you buy a computer desk. Knowing these will help you decide what type of corner desk you should get for your home office.
Although a corner computer desk is generally a piece of space-saving furniture, it doesn’t mean it will automatically fit any room with small spaces. Know your room measurements first before making a purchase. Also, it would help to consider the size of your device. Is the desk large enough to accommodate all of your devices or not?
Home furniture is an investment. You want to make sure you’ll get to buy something worth your money so it has to last long. One way you can score a durable home furniture piece is to check the product’s material. Is it made of stainless steel or premium wood? Does it have extra valuable features that can help it last longer?
Of course, you want your home office to look as professional as possible because this will help you feel more motivated to work. But, let’s not also forget that the design of the desk should also match our existing interior. Making sure they match to eliminate the need to do a complete renovation that is expensive and impractical.
It’s not enough to just have a desk for a computer or laptop. It should be functional enough to keep all of your office supplies within arm’s reach. Try to look for pieces that have extra storage space (ex. drawers, shelves, hutches). Also, see to it that the desk is adjustable. Surely, you will have to redecorate or rearrange your room in the future, so it would help if the desk has some adjustable features.
Your home office desk is just as important as your chair. Both of them play a huge part in keeping you comfortable while you work. Thus, it’s better to look for desks that are not only stylish but also ergonomically designed (or something that has the right height and size). This helps prevent you from experiencing annoying body pain while you work.
Even though we have laid out the important factors in choosing a computer corner desk, it is still going to be quite difficult to choose now that there are hundreds of choices online. To give you an idea of what you should buy, we have listed some of the must-have desks in 2021.
Triangle Corner Computer Desks
If you live in the city, you probably are staying at a studio apartment or condominium. It’s practical to choose this kind of place since it’s usually near groceries and malls. However, the problem with these places is that the rooms are quite small. Fortunately, you can still set up a mini home office using these triangle corner computer desks.
One of the dilemmas of most homeowners is furnishing those awkward small corners in the room. The solution to this is to fill the corner with functional furniture like this triangle computer desk. It is small enough to fit in tight spaces and has ample space for laptops and desktops. Moreover, the open shelving underneath the desk can be used for storing the computer’s CPU tower and other essential office supplies. You also have the option to remove the shelf to get more extra legroom.
- Open shelving
- Waterproof desk
- Durable metal legs
- The desk has a capacity of 220 lb
- Overall dimensions are: 28.3 inches (L) x 28.3 inches (W) x 29.9 inches (H)
- Comes with a keyboard tray
- Aesthetic, vintage design
- The shelving board is removable
- It’s not scratch-resistant
Do you need some notebooks, pens, and any other stationery near you while you work? If you do, then you will like this small corner desk for home office use. It has ample storage space underneath the desk, providing extra room to store a couple of books, notepads, and other office knick-knacks. Moreover, the desk is wide enough to place a laptop and a mesh bin for pens and pencils. You can even squeeze in some small decorations on the desk to make your corner workstation look stylish.
- Two open shelves
- Compact design
- Exquisite, rustic brown finish
- Rustic natural brown finish
- Overall dimensions are: 41 inches (W) x 28 inches (D) x 30 inches (H)
- Made of durable, high-grade MDF
- Large open space underneath; offers more legroom
- The rustic brown finish complements any interior style
- Not enough space to park a large office chair
The most troublesome thing about owning a desktop computer is wire management. The wires are all over the place, and sometimes they get easily jumbled and difficult to organize. Arranging the wires will now be a lot easier with this wooden corner computer desk. It has built-in cable grommets that are useful for organizing trailing wires and computer cables. Just like most triangle corner desks, it also has storage shelves underneath, providing extra room for storing home office essentials.
- Extra storage shelves
- Built-in cable holes
- Wood-like finish
- Made of P2-class particleboard
- It has a weight capacity of 110 lb
- Overall dimensions are 33.5 inches (L) x 33.5 inches (W) x 28.75 inches (H)
- More stable because of its three table legs
- Cable management is a breeze
- Beautiful natural wood finish
- The table height is a quite low
It’s wise to choose a studio apartment if you live independently and you need an affordable place to stay. However, this type of place usually lacks space, so you have to furnish it with minimalist pieces to make it more spacious. A good example of a minimalist furniture piece would be this modern corner desk. With an irregular triangle-shaped desk and three thin, metal legs, this corner computer desk is designed for small studio apartments. What’s also great about it is that it can be turned into a full square table if you buy three more pieces.
- 90-degree design
- Irregular triangle shape
- Simple, black metal legs
- This item measures 52.4 inches by 37 inches by 29.5 inches
- The desk is made of particleboard
- Weight capacity is 150 lb
- Assembly is easy because of its snap design
- Sleek-looking desk because of its walnut oak finish
- Ideal for small, tight spaces
- It tends to wobble a bit
Here’s another exquisite desk from SAYGOER. This is like the all-metal counterpart of their walnut oak corner desk with a utility pegboard. If you like leaving small notes and decorating your desk with pictures, then this home office desk is for you. Aside from the utility pegboard, it also comes with a set of adjustable footpads. Use this to increase the desk height to turn it into an ergonomic desk.
- Handy utility pegboard
- Simple, minimalist design
- Modern, woodgrain surface finish
- Made of particleboard and metal
- This item measures 44.6 inches by 29.6 inches by 37.4 inches
- It has a larger desk space
- Space-saving, compact design
- Installation takes a couple of minutes
- It might get damaged while shipping
L-Shaped Corner Computer Desks
A small, corner table might not be enough for you if you own a computer desktop. There’s not enough room to move the mouse around, and since the space is limited, notebooks, papers, and pens will start cluttering on the desk. It would now be more difficult to focus with all of the mess on your table. Fortunately, you can still set up a spacious corner workstation (or gaming station) with these L-shaped corner computer desks.
Complete your gaming setup with this L-shaped computer desk! It’s a reversible desktop that gives you the freedom to install it in any position you want. It also has an extra shelf where you can display your toys (such as your limited-edition Gundam collection). Unlike most conventional L-shaped tables with straight metal legs, this gaming desk has x-shaped legs which are more stylish and offer better stability.
- Unique x-shaped metal legs
- Adjustable foot pads
- Reversible design
- Holds up to three monitors
- Made of engineered wood and metal
- Overall dimensions are: 60.8 inches (L) x 45 inches (W) x 29 inches (H)
- Includes a removable shelf, providing extra storage
- Stable x-shaped metal legs
- Has a shelf for storing the CPU case
- Small scrape marks on the curved edges
Gaming is a hobby that is not only enjoyable but also relaxing. But how can you relax if it’s difficult to play on your desk? Instead of suffering on a wobbling, cramped desk, invest in a good gaming computer desk such as the Eureka Ergonomic Desk. Although it doesn’t have any fancy features, the desk is quite spacious for a 60-inch computer desktop. You can even add another monitor for a more immersive gaming experience. Furthermore, it has extra legroom underneath so there’s extra space left for placing a small collapsible shelf.
- Wide, spacious desk
- L-shaped design
- Eco-friendly materials
- The desk is made of P2 Level Panel
- Overall dimensions are: 61.18 inches x 43.31 inches x 30 inches
- Includes adjustable leveling foot pads
- The desk can hold two monitors and one laptop
- Offers more legroom
- It’s quite wobbly
Tired of the usual black gaming desks? Do you want something stylish? If the answer to both these questions is yes, then you should consider buying the Mr. IRONSTONE Corner Computer Desk. It features a white marble top desk with gold-plated legs. This table could be a great statement piece in a bedroom because of its elegant design. What’s more, it has a no-obstacle design which provides more legroom. With this, it’s now more comfortable to move around the desk.
- Adjustable leg pads
- X-shape design
- Gold-plated metal legs
- The desk is made of P2 MDF Board
- Overall dimensions are: (50.8 inches+50.8 inches) (W) x 18.2 inches (D) x 29.5 inches (H)
- Multipurpose desk
- It has a removable shelf for the monitor
- Exquisite design helps decorate a bedroom
- Difficult to assemble alone
If the gold-plated legs seem too much, then look for something simple like this office computer desk. This is another designer furniture piece because of its unique X-shaped legs that look like an asterisk. It has a neutral color scheme so it’s ideal for those who want a minimalist-looking corner workstation. Another advantage of this home office desk is that it’s scratch-resistant. Thus, it will still look almost brand-new even after using it for years.
- Thick, sturdy metal legs
- Oak-finished tabletop
- Minimalist design
- Weight capacity is 300 lb
- This item measures 50.4 inches (L) by 42.5 inches (W)
- Pre-assembled legs
- Made of environmentally-friendly P2 board
- Plenty of legroom
- It might take some time to assemble it
As a computer desktop owner, you probably have already experienced the struggle of carrying your CPU tower. Even though it should be stationed underneath the table, you have to remove it occasionally from its case to clean it. Good thing, this corner computer desk has a portable CPU tower cart. You just have to roll it out on the floor every time you have to clean or do some upgrades on the CPU tower. Aside from that, it also features a built-in slide-out tray, where you can place your computer’s keyboard and mouse.
- Modern, wrap-around design
- Slide-out keyboard tray
- Detachable CPU tower cart
- Made of P2-grade MDF board and powder-coated steel frame
- Overall dimensions are 44 inches x 26 inches x 5 inches
- Built to last
- Round corner design
- Adjustable leveling feet
- Assembling instructions can be quite confusing
L-Shaped Corner Computer Desks with Open Shelving
It’s common to have open shelving in kitchens, but this type of furniture style also works for home office spaces. Aside from having extra storage space, these open shelves are great for keeping items within arm’s reach. If you like to display your office essentials and make them accessible, consider choosing one of these L-shaped computer desks with open shelving.
It’s hard to feel motivated to work if our home office setup looks boring and dull. Add style to your corner workstation with the FATORRI Reversible L-Shaped Desk. It has a unique rustic finish that gives off a modern industrial charm. Plus, this L-shaped desk is not just beautiful, but it is also durable. Apart from having strong metal legs, it also has a mesh frame and metal support tube underneath the open shelf. These extra features help prevent the table from wobbling.
- Heavy-duty metal frame
- Exquisite rustic oak shade
- Reversible desk
- Made of MDF wood and metal
- Overall dimensions are: 59.06 inches (L) x 55.12 inches (W) x 30.12 inches (H)
- More shelving space for various office needs
- Design is ideal for modern spaces
- Large desk space
- A tall CPU tower might not fit on the shelves
Here’s another modern L-shaped desk with a unique pair of bookshelves! These bookshelves have a distinctive curved, s-shaped design, making this desk a good accent furniture piece in a bedroom or living room. In interior design, curved furniture pieces such as this are often used to create warm, relaxing spaces. So, if you want your home office desk to appear cozy, you should consider choosing this corner computer desk for small spaces.
- Open shelving design
- Adjustable leg pads
- Metal footrest
- Available in three colors: Black Oak, Teak, and Gold & White
- Overall dimensions are: 91.69 inches (L) x 53.15 inches (D) x 29.53 inches (H)
- Multifunctional; can be used as an office desk or gaming desk
- More shelving space
- Built to last
- Installation is quite difficult
Wouldn’t it be more convenient to own a flexible desk? Something you can easily reposition every time you want to redecorate your room. Luckily, this corner computer desk has rotating shelves in which you can reposition the shelves in four different ways. This gives you the freedom to become more creative in decorating your room. Plus, the shelves are wide enough to store a large number of books. You can even put a whole volume of the Archie comic book series on the shelves!
- Rotating shelves
- Elegant white finish
- Two-tier open shelves
- Made of thickened wood board and metal
- Package includes 1 rotating desk 1 CPU stand
- Flexible open shelves
- The desk is waterproof and scratch-resistant
- Made of environmentally friendly products
- It might take some time to finish installing/assembling
Are you planning to set up a small home office in your bedroom? If you are, this rustic computer desk is the right choice! This one has a compact design so it will fit nicely in your small bedroom. It also has wide tabletop, making it a good ergonomic desk for working or gaming. Easily, you can pair it with a monitor riser so you won’t have to suffer from a painful hunched back anymore while using the computer. It also features a mini shelf that can be used for storing books, files, and even printers.
- 3-tier storage shelf
- L-shaped design
- Made of CARB P2 Wood and steel
- Overall dimensions are: 47 inches (W) x 29.1 inches (H) x 35 inches (D)
- Doesn’t take too much floor space
- Elegant white finish
- Stable X-shaped frame
- The desk edges are sharp
A small room benefits greatly with an efficient layout and it helps if the furniture fits just right. This wonderfully crafted, functional l-shaped corner desk will easily fit most rooms with its apt size and shape. Apart from that, it has an X-frame that provides more stability. This ensures that your items won’t fall and will stay intact on your desk.
- X-frame design
- A lot of shelf space
- Made of wooden MDF board and metal tube
- This table has a weight capacity of 275 lb
- Spacious under desk
- Wide tabletop space
- Decent desktop weight capacity
- It’s a bit difficult to put together
Corner Computer Desks with Hutch
When we hear about hutch furniture, the first thing that comes into our minds is a large freestanding kitchen cabinet. But today, a hutch design is not only limited to kitchen furniture. Some home office furniture pieces such as corner computer desks also have this kind of design. If you want to add extra storage in your corner workstation and you want to maximize your bedroom’s floor space, invest in one of these corner computer desks with hutches.
A small room can appear spacious if there’s a sense of depth to it. One way you can add depth is to add sleek, black furniture pieces such as this L-shaped desk. It is a multifunctional corner computer desk that offers more storage space because it has a bottom shelf and a hutch. This provides extra room for storing printers, laptops, and other devices. It has an iron hook on one of its metal legs. You can hang a bag or a headset here to keep your workstation tidy.
- Multifunctional shelves
- Scratch-resistant MDF desk
- Slim, minimalist design
- Made of particleboard and metal
- Working area dimensions are: 59.1 inches x 47.2 inches x 56.7 inches
- Adds depth to a room
- Keeps devices within arm’s reach
- A good corner computer desk for small spaces
- Assembling is difficult
People Who Search For Corner Computer Desks Also Search For
Are you looking for home furniture that easily blends with almost all interior styles? Look no more! The CubiCubi Computer Desk has a rustic brown finish that goes well with almost all room colors. Plus, this shade exudes an organic feel, making a room look more inviting. Moreover, it has an extra small table that can be used to elevate a laptop. With this, it’s now more comfortable to work with a laptop.
- Rustic industrial-style
- Sturdy metal frame
- Storage shelves
- Made of metal and particleboard
- Overall dimensions are: 59.1 inches (L) x 47.3 inches (W) x 29.1 inches (H)
- Adds a natural, organic touch in a room
- Provides extra storage space
- The metal iron pipes keep the table stable
- Putting it together is quite difficult
Since laptops do not take as much space as those desktop computers, it’s enough to own a simple L-desk like the Hosote Home Office Desk. It has an open storage hutch that you can use not only to store office supplies but also to beautify your corner workstation with home decorative accents. You will also love how it has a footrest bar underneath. You can use the bar to relax your feet while you work.
- Footrest bar
- Exquisite minimalist design
- Durable metal frame
- Made of sturdy particle board and metal
- Weight capacity of the tabletop is 88 lb
- Overall dimensions are: 49.25 inches x 55 inches x 58.75 inches
- Simple, elegant computer desk
- Multifunctional home furniture
- Goes well with modern rooms
- Assembling it is quite difficult
Isn’t it tiring every time you have to arrange your shelves because things end up getting cluttered again? Fortunately, you don’t have to go through this hassle anymore if you choose to buy this wooden computer desk. It is a corner computer desk with drawers and these drawers are useful for keeping things out of sight. And the best part about this corner computer desk with a hutch is it has a reversible design. This allows you to assemble the desk in any way you want.
- Brown reclaimed wood-look finish
- Reversible desk
- Contemporary design
- Overall dimensions are: 62.75 inches x 59 inches x 44.75 inches
- Available in 5 different colors: Brown, Dark Taupe, Espresso, Grey, and Taupe
- Plenty of storage space
- Adds a natural touch in a room
- Space-saving L-desk
- No cable management holes
It’s easy to add drama to your room. You just have to look for a dark-colored furniture piece like this corner computer desk with a nice hutch. It features a rich, dark russet cherry finish that creates an illusion of a tight, cozy space. Even though it looks quite large, it’s actually a space-saving desk because of its L-shaped design. Once you finish assembling it, you will be surprised at how it occupies only a small portion of floor space.
- Compact size
- Transitional design
- Dark Russet Cherry finish
- Available in two colors: Espresso and Walnut
- Overall dimensions are: 49.13 inches x 47.44 inches x 60.13 inches
- Doesn’t take too much room space
- Provides enough room for laptops and other gadgets
- Exquisite finish
- Quite heavy
Frequently Asked Questions:
What’s the most ideal size for an L-shaped desk?
It actually depends on your home office needs. But usually, the standard size for an L-shaped corner desk is at least 60 inches on the long table. Meanwhile, the shorter table should be at least 48 inches.
How to set up/position an L-shaped desk?
Even though the most L-shaped desks are tucked at the corners of a room, there are many other ways to position them. You can place it perpendicular to the wall and add some standalone shelves to turn it into a sectioned home office space. If the room space is quite large, then get creative and place the desk into a V-position.
How to “Feng Shui” an L-shaped desk?
Good Feng Shui is believed to bring positive energy to your workstation so it helps increase your productivity at work. To ensure a home office has good Feng Shui, make sure to follow the right “command position.” This means the L-shaped desk should be placed somewhere far from the door, and it should not face the door directly. Moreover, there shouldn’t be a large window behind your desk.
Now that most of us are in a work from home setup, a corner computer desk is a must-have. This functional piece of furniture provides ample space for our devices and office essential office supplies, and at the same time, it helps us keep focused at work. We won’t get easily distracted because this type of desk is usually placed at the edges of a room, where it’s almost isolated. Furthermore, since most have a compact, L-shaped design, it doesn’t take too much floor space. With this, you can set up a mini home office space in your small bedroom.
However, if an L-desk is not your style and you prefer a simpler table, then check out these stylish office tables that can help you stay organized.