7 Easy To Assemble Kidkraft Table and Chair Sets For Toddlers
Published: January 10, 2022
Organize your playroom with a KidKraft Table as their own workspace for your child's active imagination. Check out our list of these lovely kids furniture!
Messy, chaotic, and utterly disorganized, but quite adorable. These are what most parents would describe their growing toddlers. Now, how do we teach our younglings the value of keeping things organized and neat? It’s easy. You can provide them with something to focus their imagination on with utmost content. A KidKraft table is an ideal candidate. An all-in-one play, these wonderful kid’s furniture answers all your needs as a parent teaching your kids the basics of responsibility, organization, and widening of their creativity.
Listed here are some of the best, yet easily assembled kiddie tables for your imaginatively-active younglings. Provide your kids with a place to assemble their friends and build up their imagination. These tables would not only be a centerpiece for kids but a way to flourish bonding with them and their parents. Parents could join their kids at these tables while teaching them values that they’ll need in the future.
Check these out, and find the most suitable one for your toddler. Then, get the one that would not only curve the chaos at home but would also provide hours of learning values.
With the KidKraft Building Bricks Play N Store Table, you can create the ultimate fun destination for kids. They will have a blast designing and building imaginative things on this full-sized building block table. And thanks to the inclusion of 200+ building bricks and the 360-degree play area, multiple children can play at once.
When the fun is over, the pinch-free design enables small fingers to safely open the tabletop and push the building blocks into the middle storage bin. If your child hasn’t finished their works yet, simply pull out the two side storage bins and place the incomplete items inside to finish later! This table is made with love and designed to last, with strong wood materials that will keep it a favorite in playrooms for years to come.
- Full building brick play table opens to reveal storage space
- Pinch-free design keeps little fingers safe when opening and closing the table
- 360-degree design allows multiple kids to play at once
- Compatible with LEGO Classic, most DUPLO, and other major building brick brands
- Product dimensions: 35.5 x 19 x 15.4 inches
- MDF wood plastic
- Very sturdy and well-made
- Easy to assemble
- Keeps LEGO sets and accessories neat & tidy
- 2-piece bins are not well designed
- Bins fall apart easily
When it comes to keeping your children’s play area organized and tidy, the KidKraft 2-in-1 Activity Table is exactly what you’re looking for. This versatile table is ideal for children ages 3 and up and large enough to accommodate numerous children at the same time. The top serves as both a LEGO-compatible building plate and a smooth veneer surface for other activities, allowing kids to snap their LEGO pieces in place while they build their creations.
Kids can get started building with the Kidkraft LEGO table’s 200 LEGO-compatible blocks and a 30-piece wooden train beginner’s kit. You never know what the KidKraft 2-in-1 Activity Table and Board would spark in your child’s imagination. One side of the table offers an illustrated play surface, while the other features a building brick surface. When it’s time to put the table away, just lift the top to uncover a hidden storage compartment. The rounded corners of this multi-purpose table ensure years of safe, innovative play.
- A 4-divided colorful tabletop
- Rounded corners for safety
- 200 LEGO-compatible blocks and 30-piece train set
- Double-sided play board and storage underneath
- Product dimensions: 25 x 23 x 16 inches
- Item weight: 22 pounds
- Easy to put together
- Small enough to keep in small places
- Keeps LEGO sets and accessories organized
- LEGO pieces do not fit properly
Young engineers will like the KidKraft Waterfall Mountain Train Table Set. There are 120 colorful pieces in the Kidkraft train table, so kids will enjoy rolling the train around and over a mild waterfall and a suspended bridge. When playtime is over, the set can be neatly packed away in a series of removable storage containers.
- Brilliantly detailed wooden pieces
- Colorfully illustrated, durable play surface
- Packaged with detailed, step-by-step assembly instructions
- 3 durable red plastic bins that slide under the table for effortless storage
- Product dimensions: 48.75 x 34.4 x 16 inches
- Item weight: 46.9 pounds
- Practical and easy to assemble
- 3 red bins are great for storage after play
- Some accessories don’t fit
- Compressed wood is easily compromised
You can’t go wrong with the KidKraft Modern Table and 2 Chair Set. Because of its sturdy construction and numerous configurations, this children’s set is a favorite with parents. The name says it all: it’s lively, sleek, and stylish. For homework, art projects, playing with toys, or just relaxing with a snack, this robust furniture set is ideal. Two chairs with slanted legs for stability and rounded corners for safety are included with the KidKraft activity table.
- 2 chairs with angled legs for stability
- Rounded corners for safety
- Made of wood
- Durable finish
- Product dimensions: 25.5 x 25.5 x 21.5 inches
- Item weight: 22 pounds
- Easy to assemble and sturdy
- Not easily scratched
- Chairs are slippery for kids to sit on
- Screws don’t align properly
- Gets wobbly over time
People Who Search For KidKraft Table Also Search For
In any playroom, the KidKraft Chalkboard Art Table and Stools will serve as the creative hub. To keep the work surface stable, a piece of art paper is rolled up and slid into a slot in the tabletop. In addition to a mesh storage box for supplies, a trio of sealable spill-proof paint cups keeps the paint fresh and where it belongs. With a blackboard coating that covers the entire surface, this Kidkraft art table is loved by both children and their parents. This KidKraft table and chairs set come with two brightly colored, kid-sized stools.
- 3 sealable, spill-proof paint cups
- Chalkboard tabletop
- 2 colorful, sturdy stools
- Durable wood and metal construction
- Product dimensions:42.52 x 23.15 x 19.41 inches
- Item weight: 38 pounds
- Easy to construct and clean
- After-sales support is very helpful
- Item parts easily break
- Stain marks become permanent and dirty
The Kidkraft Study Desk with Drawers is a great place for kids to concentrate on their art projects or their homework. As a bonus for parents, KidKraft tables’ numerous storage choices keep kids’ rooms neat and orderly. Storage is provided in the form of a drawer and two deep cabinets for books and other materials. Working on schoolwork, studying, or crafting has never been easier than with the Kid Kraft Study Desk and Chair.
They can use the corkboard surface to post images, sketches, and essential messages. This table’s design features two medium-sized shelves and a smaller shelf below the tabletop.
- 1 storage drawer
- 2 deep cabinets for books and supplies
- Paper organizer
- Bulletin board
- Sturdy wood construction
- Product dimensions: 35.75 x 18.25 x 32 inches
- Item weight: 48.5 pounds
- Sturdy even if made with compressed wood
- Great design
- Ample storage space
- Glued up parts easily deteriorates
Kids may do their schoolwork, play games, or do arts and crafts with the KidKraft Star Table & 2 Chairs Set. This set is both a piece of furniture and a storage spot thanks to the clever incorporation of storage boxes into the table. Extra security is provided by the table’s rounded corners. Craft items, crayons, and other toys can be stored in four angled bins located beneath the tabletop. Accessible from either side of the table, the handy storage containers may be taken apart for easy cleaning.
In contrast to the greenery, the main colors red and blue stand out. With the table’s wood build, it would look fantastic in any kid’s bedroom or playroom.
- 4 convenient plastic storage bins
- Bins can be reached from either side of the table
- Star-shaped cutout design on table and chairs
- Made of wood with child-safe paints
- Step-by-step assembly instructions included
- Product dimensions: 30.26 x 22.25 x 19.5 inches
- Item weight: 33.4 pounds
- Clear instructions for assembly
- Perfect size for a toddler to grow into
- Compressed wood easily cracks
- Jointed part gets wobbly
Kids’ activities become more chaotic as they grow, but along with that they start to think more and learn. Active play is not just defined as non-stop running, playing tag, or catching the dog’s tail. It also starts to become a game with imagination involved, from made-up games to imagining what something could be.
These tables will not only help in centering a kid’s attention to one place but will also provide a focal area for both parents and kids to work along with. As a parent, choose one that will ignite your toddler’s active imagination. Help them learn the value of keeping things organized and neat. Best of all, help create a better bond by simply sitting with them and assisting them as they build up their dreams.