Home>Storage Ideas>12 Medal Display Cases For Your Memorable Accomplishments
12 Medal Display Cases For Your Memorable Accomplishments
Modified: February 7, 2023
Proudly display your achievements in these 12 medal display cases and give proper honor and commemoration to your prized feats.
(Many of the links in this article redirect to a specific reviewed product. Your purchase of these products through affiliate links helps to generate commission for Storables.com, at no extra cost. Learn more)
Taking pride in showing off your medals and trophies isn’t a testament to someone’s inflated ego, but rather a reminder that you are slowly reaching your goals one reward at a time. Doing so also invokes inspiration and ambition to strive more in life. Now, if you’re having trouble with how and where to display your prized possessions, then these medal display cases are something you want to check out.
Why Use A Medal Display Case For Your Achievements
Medals and trophies are memorable accomplishments that are too good to stow away in boxes or the basement. While it’s not mandatory to put all your achievements out for the public eye, some people find joy in seeing their medals on display, as they are a reminder of their hard work, sacrifice, and success.
If you find fulfillment in seeing your prized possessions in your living room or on your bedroom wall, then purchasing a medal display case can give you much pleasure. Much like a watch display, a medal rack can keep your badges and tokens in pristine condition as it protects them from dust, water, and other external factors.
A medal holder is also great for displaying your medals without taking up too much space on your shelves, cabinets, or tabletops. Some medal holders even have a specialized rack system to nestle your proud collection of medals with elegance and ease.
Factors To Consider When Buying A Medal Display Case
The market has tons of options in store for you when it comes to medal display ideas. Below are some factors to know if a particular medal rack is enough to hold your esteemed collection of medals.
Material and Quality
An emblem of accomplishment deserves more than that cheap plastic casing bought at a dollar store. If you’re trying to find a new home for your medal collection, try to invest in quality material so you won’t have to encounter mishaps when safekeeping. For instance, never store your medals and tokens in foam. Over time, foam can cling onto your medals due to heat or reaction from the elements found especially in old medals.
Medals vary in shapes and sizes. From miniature medals to full-size Olympic ones, a single medal display case can’t accommodate medals with such variety. So, knowing firsthand the types of medals you want to display should be your top priority. Overall, awards need to fit snugly in their medal display box so they can beam with glory.
The design also plays a vital role when it comes to purchasing a medal display case for your medal award collection. Even your necklace holder should blend with the overall flair of your house to convey a clean, seamless feel. Anything that would naturally harmonize with the interior of your house is a must, especially when it comes to house your medals, which are considered to be the focal point of the room.
If you’re vying for something vintage, a wood medal display is fitting to have. If you’re tight on space, making use of your walls with a wall-mount medal rack lets you hit two birds with one stone.
Best Medal Display Cases For Showcasing Your Accomplishments
If you or a family member is a part of the army, then you would all be thankful for this medal display case from DisplayGifts as it keeps lapel pins and brooches up for display. This medal display case offers great protection for your prized possessions with its 4mm-thick glass. It’s also easier to maintain and clean, plus, the black foam that serves as background would make your medals, lapel pins, and brooches stand out with only minimal effort.
- Thick, 4mm glass
- Metal brackets for hanging
- Measures 14 inches x 2.25 inches x 19 inches
- Space between the glass is 0.5 inches
- Oak-finish, solid wood frame
- Easy to clean
- No assembly required
- A little pricey for the quality
- Foam can fuse with medals overtime
Say goodbye to flimsy, cheap medal holders with this medal hanger from Amazon. Ideal for organizing your medals with ribbons, this medal display hanger can make the simple storing of accomplishments much more manageable and presentable. It can also double up as space-effective home decor as it has flat hang bars that create more room without making your medals look disorganized.
- Slim and sleek design
- Elevated off the wall for more space
- Flat hang bars for an uncluttered look
- Measures 18 inches wide with 3 hang bars
- Made with high-quality, brushed stainless steel
- Very neatly cut
- Easy and fast installation
- Available in different widths and options for hang bars
- Medals with bulky ribbons can be quite hard to pass through hang bars
Instead of stacking your medals in drawers, cabinets, or at your corner table, you can try this medal display stand rack for a more elevated and sophisticated look. This medal display case is perfect as it has enough capacity to hold medals of varying sizes and weights. It also gives off a notable vibe to your place as your medals stand with pride.
- Sturdy wooden legs and hanger
- Wall-mount or freestanding feature
- Measures 13.4 inches x 3.15 inches x 6.3 inches
- Right triangle design for 3D effect
- Mahogany finish
- No assembly required
- Elegant yet sharp look
- For small beginners collection only
A champ’s medals and trophies are worth the attention when they are neatly and creatively displayed. To maintain your medals in spotless condition, try hanging them in this trophy and medal holder from iBobbish. Its shelf design is also fit to place trophies or even any decoration you see fit. The hooks are wide enough to carry thick straps and ribbons that come along with your valuable badges. But best of all, this one-of-a-kind medal display hanger comes with a headboard and a motivational quote to inspire you.
- Strong bearing capacity
- Floating shelf for storing any kind of decor
- Measures 14.2 inches x 5.2 inches x 0.12 inches
- Made of 100% bamboo material
- Has a capacity of 22 to 33 lbs.
- Easy to assemble
- Convenient and versatile
- A little short in length
Keep your treasured medals safe from dust and other factors that can deteriorate their guise with a shadow box frame from Amazon. The reason why it’s called a shadow box is that its black-felt background makes your pins and laurels stand out to have the spotlight all to themselves. Also, you can easily pin your medals and badges while keeping them secure thanks to the box’s magnetic lock feature.
- With sawtooth hooks
- Extra thick black felt interior
- Hinged door and magnetic closure feature
- Measures 13.5 inches x 2.5 inches x 16.5 inches
- Made with real glass
- Solid pine wood
- Looks elegant
- Vibrant cherry color
- Can be used for storing other memorabilia
- Poor design to hold in the glass
If you’re on the hunt for a running medal display, then look no further because this medal hanger and race bib holder might be the perfect addition to boost your running career. Aside from its capacity to hold over 20 medals and 100 race bibs, this medal display case enables you to reminisce and commemorate all your races in one place. If you’re going extra the mile to keep such memorabilia, you can even put pictures behind your race bibs for that ultimate keepsake.
- Holds up to 24 medals and 100 race bibs
- Can be customized for added medal and bib storage
- Measures 14.68 inches x 1.14 inches x 10.67 inches
- Made from hand-forged black metal
- Easy to install
- Includes hardware and 12 vinyl protector sheets
- Multiple extension bars can be bought and added
- Additional packs of protector sheets can be bought separately
- Standoff mounts look cheap
- Adding medals may require you to remove and reinsert screws
Give the greatest gift to someone at the start of their military career with this military challenge medal display case. Here, you can store badges, insignias, ribbons, brooches, and more. This medal display case is a must-have if you want to take care of your prized possessions handily. Best of all, its shelves can be customized so you can make room for both small and large coins for visitors to see.
- Lockable feature
- 98% UV light protection against fading
- Shatter-proof and scratch-free glass door
- Measures 17.5 inches x 14 inches x 1.75 inches
- Black, velvet-like felt background
- Removable shelves
- Pinnable background
- Available in black and vintage white
- Looks cheap
Don’t let your achievements sit in your drawer when they can have the attention they deserve in this medal hanger holder from Lapetale. It has smooth hanging hooks that keep the ribbons of your medals looking neat and wrinkle-free. This perfect aesthetic home decoration may appear slim but it’s strong enough to hold heavy medals and memorabilia with ease.
- Sturdy and durable
- Extensive hooks for wrinkle-free ribbons
- Measures 15 inches x 4.6 inches x 0.1inch
- Made of solid metal
- Holds up to 22 lbs
- Easy to install
- Includes mounting hardware
- Available in 5 different colors
- Poor paint quality
Make use of empty spaces and give your desk a makeover with this coin holder that gives off a stadium-like feel to your badges. Aside from medals and other emblems of achievement, this medal display stand can also house casino chips and other souvenirs you’ve collected throughout the years. It also fits almost any coin size available so you won’t have a hard time giving your medal collection the distinction they deserve.
- Versatile medal display
- Elegant, stadium-like look
- Measures 15 inches x 0.75 inches x 6 inches
- Holds 20 to 24 military coins
- Made in ambrosia maple
- Fits thicker coins
- Can be placed in the opposite direction
- Not for tall, heavy medals due to shallow railings
Prolong memories of achievement and success by purchasing this medal hanger and trophy shelf for your home. You can aim for an orderly way to display your hard work in simple, and easy steps. Just slide your medals on the slide bar, and you’re all set! No removing and re-screwing nuts and bolts that feel like a burden or an unwanted chore.
- Wide shelf for additional storage
- Interior metal hooks and sturdy design
- Measures 15.75 inches x 4 inches x 4 inches
- Holds up to 25 medals
- No pesky pegs
- Easy wall-mounting
- Slightly looks cheap
- Poor paint job quality
We know you’ve trained hard enough to achieve those medals of yours, so why not display them on this tabletop running race medal display stand? Your massive collection of medals would certainly fit in this stand since it has a whopping capacity for 60 medals. You can even stay with this silver color, or choose from wood or one with a fully functional lamp! Just simply loop your medals in the ring holder and create a wonderful display of your accomplishments in an instant.
- Sturdy metal feet
- Unique and aesthetically-pleasing
- Measures 14.75 inches x 22.25 inches
- Hand-forged metal with silver powder-coat finish
- No tools required
- Eye-catching addition to the room
- Medal straps can get wrinkled
- Not great for large-sized coins
- Would be great if the stand rotates
Some medals are better separated from other achievements to give them the sole distinction they deserve. Whether it’s for your academic or athletic achievements, you can uniquely highlight your most prized possessions with this medal display case from RecoveryChip. It’s great to present military challenge coins, large athletic medals, and other sources of accomplishments that are closest to your heart. Perhaps, this medal holder can even start conversations with visitors keen to know the stories behind your accomplishments.
- Flexible membrane film
- Includes stand and gift box
- Measures 0.79 inches x 2.76 inches x 3.54 inches
- Unique, modern medal display case
- Can fit bulky medals and other chunky memorabilia
- Would be great if the film is thicker
- Looks cheaper than in the picture
When displaying your wins and gains, don’t settle for something less in quality and design. Your medals deserve more than that! As such, don’t hesitate to check this list of medal display cases whenever you decide to have one for your home. Now, if you’re looking for storage solutions for your bedroom, read these bedroom storage ideas so you can start freshening up your gloomy space.