July 8, 2021
30 Necklace Holders, Displays, Racks, and Organizers You’ll Love
Written by: Jason Panuelos
Your vanity deserves to look amazing. Keep it free of clutter with these stunning necklace holders, displays and more that will spruce up your space.
Your vanity can be a surprising source of relaxation. It’s a place where you often start your day. It becomes such a vital part of our lives and most people don’t even recognize this. If there’s something that we should learn in life, it’s that we should always protect what keeps us at peace and the enemy here is definitely clutter.
Clutter is the leading source of stress in our home because of how quickly it accumulates. At first, it may just be a few pieces lying around; before you know it, however, it’s snowballed into a massive pile. One of the leading sources of mess on our vanity is our necklaces and trinkets. Thankfully, handy dandy necklace organizers can fix that right up. It’s important to have good and reliable necklace jewelry holders that will keep everything in one place.
How to Store Necklaces
When it comes to storing necklaces, options available include necklace holders, boxes, racks and more. The best way to store necklaces is dependent on the individual. First, you’ll need to assess the pieces you already have, anticipate how many more you are going to buy, and then pick the right necklace jewelry holders that fit your needs and tastes.
Depending on how many necklaces you plan to store, you’ll soon discover a vast world of possibilities that range from casual options such as gorgeous trays, to more comprehensive methods of storage that will keep your vanity clear and clean. Here are some of them:
- Necklace holders
- Necklace displays
- Necklace racks
- Necklace organizers
The best part is, such necklace solutions are fairly affordable, with most of the products below costing between $10 and $20.
25 Best Necklace Holders and Display Stands
Keeping your private spaces free of clutter shouldn’t be an uphill battle. Thankfully, there are just so many options to choose from. Discover the perfect necklace storage to keep everything from being scattered around and saving you from splitting headaches.
Wood Necklace Displays
Your jewelry necklace holders can be as simple as a piece of wood with a row of hooks neatly installed underneath. After all, we live in an era where minimalist designs have taken the forefront of the interior design world. Not only is this item functional, it’s also very much on par with current trends. Its distinct wood tone provides a welcome accent to a very plain vanity area. Your home interiors will thank you.
- Simple but unique wood grain
- Handmade and eco-friendly design
- 2.3 inches by 12.3 inches
- Has twelve hooks that are equally spaced
Here, we have a very cool take on a classic necklace display design where jewelry stores make use of a bust clad in velvet to rest a necklace on. The difference with this option is that it exchanges all of that for a simple wood block with a lot of ridges to make the storage more efficient. It will also make your vanity look much warmer with the gorgeous wood tone and its overall rustic look.
- Unique wooden easel design
- Free standing and easy to assemble
- Slots are spaced at half inch intervals
- Wood color may vary from piece to piece
The industrial design style is here to stay, and its influence can also extend all the way to your necklace holder stands. This type of design usually makes use of a very warm tone of wood with a pronounced grain and combines it with black steel components. The result is a wonderful contrast of textures and colors which consists of the smoothness of the metal and the robustness of the wood, with the warmth of wood balancing out the coolness of steel.
- Hexagonal wooden base for a unique look
- Solid wood and metal construction
- Has 16 holes and 3 T-shaped rods in different heights
- Ideal for various types of jewelry
Sometimes, all you need is a simple necklace rack that does the job and doesn’t take up too much space. This simplistic driftwood necklace organizer has that DIY look that feels personal and authentic – except in this case, you won’t have to lift a finger! With this rack, you’ve got an adorable accent that you can place almost anywhere. It would look lovely hung behind a door, or at any spot where people can admire the gorgeous grains happening around its driftwood body.
- Driftwood decor for that authentic look
- It is made of natural driftwood
- 5 evenly spaced hooks
- 15 inches full length
If you’d like something a little more fancy, there are tons of great necklace jewelry options available that you can love forever. This option from Amber and Grace provides a more old-school take of the typical necklace storage design. It cleverly makes use of a figure of a tree with intertwined branches as the main storage method. It’s a very sweet option that can remind us of our old family home where we grew up.
- Easy to put together
- Made of pure wood
- Built on a 10mm perfectly balanced base
- Measures 12″ x 10.5″
Wall-Mounted Necklace Holders
These particular jewelry necklace holders, on the other hand, are a minimalist’s dream. Sometimes, even our storage solutions can contribute to visual clutter because you are still adding things to the fray. A great way to remedy this is to go for lighter elements such as glass or acrylic since they tend to be on the transparent side of things. This acrylic necklace display will keep all your necklaces in check while still looking immaculate and spotless on your wall.
- Versatile necklace organizer. with 10 hooks
- Perfect to hang anywhere at home
- Comes as a pair
- Size of each strip: 11.8 inches by 1.4 inches
Although the majority of wall-mounted necklace jewelry holders tend to be simple and unimposing, there are more comprehensive options such as this one from JAZUIHA that offer a lot of options for such a compact frame. This particular organizer has exposed pegs to hang your necklaces from. However, they’ve also decided to integrate two built-in drawers to store even more items without sacrificing too much of your wall space. Bonus points for the use of such a gorgeous shade of wood.
- Large and comprehensive wall-mounted storage solution.
- Easy installation and assembly.
- Has 21 chrome-plated metal hooks.
- White metal mesh can be used for hanging earrings with 1 removable rod.
In direct contrast with the previous necklace organizers, this wooden station keeps itself flush against the wall. It sports a natural gray stained wooden frame with a row of storage hooks underneath. In the middle of it all is wire mesh that’s perfect for effortlessly storing your earring collection. At the top, you have a removable rod where you can store more necklaces. It also comes with a little patch for keeping your earrings in.
- Has a removable ear studs tray
- Simple design but has tons of storage
- Has a bracelet bar, 16 necklace hooks, and numerous grids
- Has metal plates on edges for easy installation
Here’s an unusual and unique approach to your necklace racks. The Heesch Honeycomb Rack may look playful and creative, but it definitely doesn’t mess around with the amount of jewelry that it can actually carry. In terms of aesthetics, it has a unique and almost vintage vibe that contrasts with its modern and contemporary looks. The best part of all is that you can simply hang it on your wall.
- Organizes at least 65 pairs of earrings with 130 holes
- Stylish beehive design
- 15.7″ x 9.3″ size and 105g in weight
- No assembly required: just hang on your wall
Who would have thought that a necklace holder stand could look so edgy and rebellious? This unique wall-mounted option exudes an almost-gothic vibe, probably from the way the metal components hang from the wooden frame above. All of this aside, what you actually get here is a smart way to make use of your vertical space and neatly organize all of your jewelry. There are so many tiers and levels as well as specialized zones for different types of jewelry.
- Wood construction with carbonized steel rods
- Easy to assemble and install
- Has a 3-month trial guarantee with 24 months warranty
- Comes with 2 pre-drilled wooden ledges, 2 metal brackets, 4 wall plugs, 4 long screws, 8 small screws, and a screwdriver
Necklace Holder Stands
The industrial design style can look rough around the edges, but it is actually very streamlined and sleek too. The important thing here is to moderate the level of texture going on with the choice of wood, which is what this necklace holder stand has done so flawlessly. Not only does it clearly show the zone that it needs to take up, but the well-made metal components look super elegant too. It is then given the slightest bit of warmth with the introduction of a subdued wood texture for the paneling and rods.
- Wood and metal construction
- Offers a ton of storage options
- Has 8 hooks, 12 earring holes, 19cm wood support
- Has 4 tiers and a silent non-slip pad
Adjustable storage solutions are the best because they’re already pretty useful on their own, but they provide you with a whole other level of service which allows you to further customize their functions by adjusting them to your own liking. These jewelry necklace holders take the flat form of a necklace bust, and they can be moved around on recessed tracks on the wood panel so you can arrange the pieces as you see fit.
- Each display holds 2 necklaces
- Design allows you to freely arrange the stands
- 3 removable wooden necklace displays with 2 rows of holders
Industrial design is fun and all, but you can also enjoy a more luxurious and slightly feminine design approach to your necklace holder stand. This particular option combines white powder-coated metal with a luscious gold-plated stand that can carry all of your necklaces in one go. White and gold will remain a timeless combination and the interior design world definitely agrees. It has a unique quality that just looks very expensive and luxurious, while also being super clean to look at.
- Brass rods with white powder-coated metal base.
- Has an integrated accessory dish.
- 4 x 9.25 x 19 inches in size. 1.45 pounds full weight.
- Has a scratch-free padded base.
It’s always fun to see interesting forms and designs for necklace organizers. Older designers have come up with a spinning carousel which make for a very whimsical rotating necklace holder. This time though, the designer takes inspiration from modern art by experimenting with geometry and different polygonal forms. The Umbra Prisma makes storage look so fun and easy, but most importantly, is incredibly stylish.
- Versatile and modern necklace display design
- This necklace rack has a minimal footprint and makes use of vertical space
- 0.25 pounds in total weight
- The item is 5.25 inches by 5 inches by 14.25 inches
Although we have lots of love for simplistic designs and forms, it can be really refreshing to see more unusual takes on a simple object for our home. This necklace rack takes on an organic form and can serve as a sculpture you can display anywhere around the house. What is really is, though, is a very functional rack to store your jewelry. The way the branches bend down creates such an elegant effect. This is then partnered with a cupped base that’s ready to hold your rings and other small items, while also anchoring the visual weight of this masterpiece.
- Decorative and unique necklace jewelry holder
- Designed by Anne Charbonneau
- Measures 9 inches by 5.5 inches by 15 inches
- Features 12 integrated hooks for seamless storage22
Hanging Necklace Holders
A hanging necklace holder is a great way to make the most out of your vertical space. If you live in a compact place or want to get the most out of your closet space, it pays to really take advantage of designs like this. You will definitely fall in love with the sleekness and simple design of this storage rack. With its incredible capacity to store your precious necklaces without taking up much room, it is sure to wow anyone.
- Tangle-free jewelry organizer
- Made with high-quality metal construction
- Has 26 hooks with a shelf
- This measures 16.53 inches by 4.53 inches by 7.09 inches
Acrylic furniture is slowly making its grand comeback in the world of design. People are really craving for transparency in these trying times, and this has started to reflect in other things such as fashion and interior design. In the realm of design, transparency is favored so it doesn’t look like it adds to the visual clutter happening all around you. This playful little design does the job of hanging your necklaces neatly but without taking up a large portion of your desk space.
- Crystal clear and acrylic construction
- Plenty of storage room and minimal design
- Acrylic 2 tiers of storage
- The total weight of this item is 12 ounces
Hanging organizers are the mother of storage solutions because they’re so easy to mount and you can place them virtually anywhere. They also offer so much storage while taking so little space at the same time. It’s honestly kind of mind-blowing that such a simple thing can change how you store your things. It also looks so fashionable when you carefully select its colors. In this case, you’ve got a neutral paradise that mixes a gray fabric with black string and metal eyelets. This piece will no doubt play nicely with everything else in your home.
- Saves a lot of space with its hanging design
- Can hang on a closet pole, door, or wall
- Comes with 24 hooks and loops
- It measures 31.29 inches by 15.74 inches
People Who Search For Necklace Holder Also Search For
Japanese minimalism is taking the world by storm. Every single day, more and more people are getting turned into believers that the clean aesthetic is the way to a clean mind. By removing all the unnecessary clutter and noise, you can achieve a more peaceful disposition. This is why when you see a Japanese design, chances are that it’s very simple yet very effective. And it’s also going to be incredibly well-made. This jewelry necklace holder tackles the problem head-on but in the easiest way possible. Just a few utility hooks coupled with a removable wooden rod and you’re set.
- Made with wood and alloy steel construction
- One of the storage space solutions
- Full weight measures 0.3 pounds
- Product measures 1.8 inches by 12.6 inches by 2.6 inches
Marble and metal is another trend that’s clearly not going away anytime soon. Everyone has no doubt fallen in love with the aesthetic of white marble as it provides the clean and crisp feeling of plain white, but also introduces a little bit of texture and character with its natural grayish graining. When paired with a polished material such as metal, you achieve a sophisticated and luxurious vibe that you can’t help but want everywhere in your home. This certainly applies to necklace organizers such as this one.
- Makes use of metal stands and a durable resin base
- Designed by Sung Wook Park for Umbra
- The total weight is 1 kilogram
- Has three curved tiers with an accessory tray at the bottom
Rotating Necklace Holders
If you’re looking for something that looks more rustic and robust and has the charm of a handcrafted item, then this is probably the perfect addition to your vanity. This necklace holder stand will grab your attention with its pronounced wood texture and natural peppery streaks. You will then be led to the numerous storage hooks available just waiting to be filled with your necklace collection. And then as if to cap off the design, you have a stable and solid plate at the bottom to keep your necklaces from grazing the table and holding all your small rings and jewelry.
- Rustic necklace organizer design
- Rotating square platform makes the design unique
- 8 inches by 8 inches by 16 inches total measurements.
- No need to assemble or install.
A fully metal rotating necklace holder pays an homage to a more old-style design. In the fanciest homes before, all the walk-in closets had a carousel for jewelry such as this one. It is a smart yet simple way to keep all your necklaces in one place while the spinning design makes access to all your different necklaces possible. The best part about the full metal construction is that it’s so lightweight so it’s easy to move around especially after it’s been filled with your own necklace collection.
- The spinning design makes it easy to access items
- The recessed base dish for storing small jewelry
- Made with full metal construction
- The total weight is 0.8 pounds with measurements of 7.37 inches by 7.37 inches by 14.62 inches
One of the biggest concerns that a lot of people may have with your conventional necklace holders is that they can be just exposing your necklaces to dust and air which could lead to tarnishing and oxidation. If you’ve ever had a problem with this, then it’s very recommended that you go for a covered necklace holder stand such as the one above. It comes in a classy acrylic frame which allows you to see all your valuables even though they’re still covered.
- Stylish acrylic design for a modern vanity.
- Made of durable BPA and chlorine-free plastic.
- 12 hooks for the dressing table.
- 5 inches diameter in measurement.
When you consider yourself as a big collector of accessories, you might just want to invest in something big and beautiful like this tower of a necklace display. Of course, it’s not only made to house all your necklaces but all your other accessories too. It provides you with tons of ridges and also holes for earrings. There may be some qualms about getting this as it looks a little bit crude, but it will no doubt look fantastic once it’s been filled with all your valuable jewelry.
- Full plastic acrylic construction.
- Holds 78 pairs of earrings and lots of ridges for necklaces.
- 156 holes and 160 grooves for storage.
- Measures 6.5 inches by 6.5 inches by 11.4 inches.
Amidst all the modern and simplistic designs, it can be very refreshing to see this vintage-inspired necklace holder stand. At first glance, it will probably remind you of an old wrought iron gate in a mansion or a metal bench in your favorite park. There’s certainly a rarity in good ironwork these days so why not bring a little reminder of this level of craftsmanship and sophistication right on your vanity? It would make the perfect delicate addition to bring some character and personality while offering a lot of storage.
- Powder-coated metal construction.
- Lots of storage options for necklaces or earrings.
- Has 17 inches in total height.
- Takes only 10 seconds to install without any instructions.
Travel Necklace Holders
Although traveling is in the backburner for a lot of us, travel necklace holders can also prove to be a wonderful permanent way to store all your necklaces in one piece. They’re the modern version of a jewelry box except they don’t have to weigh a ton and they’re just built to move around with you. This particular design offers three total tiers of storage with specialized zones for different types of accessories. Surely, you can agree that products that give a lot of thought to even how you store things are great and handy to have.
- Simple and straightforward necklace organizer for traveling.
- Available in various colors and patterns.
- Offers multiple tiers of storage with built-in necklace racks.
- Measures 7.2 inches by 4.9 inches by 2.4 inches.
Travel cases may seem like they all look the same, but you would actually be surprised at the level of variation that these necklace jewelry holders can have. Already, this pink pouch has so much contrast with the previous option. It’s just so much slimmer as it makes use of the width rather than the height, but it still manages to offer so many methods of storage that complement its soft frame and form. Here, you have various zip pouches while your rings can be safely stowed in its finger-shaped pillow.
- Compact size and supple touch design.
- Has 5 zones for rings, earrings, and necklaces.
- Measures 23 cm by 15 cm by 1.5 cm.
- Quilted cotton and polyester construction.
This travel necklace holder is highly reminiscent of an artist’s pouch that rolls out like a scroll and reveals a vast milieu of their tools and essentials. You can now achieve this same effect but with all your necklaces. This particular design is very much advised for people who like to lug around a lot of jewelry such as professional stylists. Although it may look simple and straightforward, it makes use of a lot of premium materials such as a fine velvet lining as well as a microfiber intermediate layer.
- Premium quality small and compact travel case necklace jewelry holders.
- Made of high-quality soft velvet for protecting jewelry.
- Has a microfiber sleeve to add protection to the various button clasp hooks to secure your jewelry.
Probably the most fashionable of this lot, the Tan Topaz Travel Necklace Holder is going to be your best friend every time you need a little bit more mobility for your jewelry storage. It’s a simple and intuitive design that offers everything you could ever want from a travel case. You’ve got your zipped compartments as well as a few loops of leather to store anything you can think of. From your earrings, necklaces, watches, rings, and even your charging cable, this handy dandy little leather case has got you totally covered.
- A gorgeous mix of leather and luxury fabric lining.
- Comes with a beautiful metal canister case.
- Measures 12.2 inches by 8.5 inches.
- Made with luxury fabric lining.
Travel necklace holders generally avoid being bulky or shapely because the priority is always to provide you with as much extra space as possible. Unfortunately, some travel cases can end up hurting your essentials if they’re not good enough, which is why people also appreciate the charms of a structured bag that acts as a spacious armor for the things you want to keep protected. With items like sunglasses, the last thing you want is for them to get crushed in the chaos. This gorgeous polygonal bag will no doubt see to it that everything you bring with you will be in its tiptop shape.
- Unique pentagon casing separates it from the crowd.
- Offers full-framed storage for essentials.
- Offers five tiers of storage with specialized compartments for different types of items.
- Item measures 6.5 inches by 5.1 inches by 5.1 inches.
The act of organizing your home should be a pleasurable experience, and anyone who tells you otherwise simply isn’t doing it right. A great way to go about this is also to consider your necklace holders as another design element, rather than just a box to keep your stuff in. This way, you can think about how it can play into your own taste and aesthetic, as well as how nicely it will play with all your other furniture. It’s a design challenge where you can let your personality and individuality shine through. Ultimately, it’s in the smallest details of your home where you can really let loose and create a space that is fully and uniquely yours.