15 Best Headphone Stands and Holders for Music Lovers
Modified: September 22, 2022
Complete your desk setup with pick up a functional and stylish headphone stand for yourself! Start shopping to discover some of the best options today.
(Many of the links in this article redirect to a specific reviewed product. Your purchase of these products through affiliate links helps to generate commission for Storables.com, at no extra cost. Learn more)
It’s easier to focus at work with our headphones on. The music coming from it helps us get into the zone, making us more productive at work. Wearing headphones also makes the gaming experience more immersive. It’s easy to get your head in the game with headphones on. Since it’s such an important device, we have to take extra care of our headset for it to last longer. One sure-fire way to keep them working is by using a headphone stand.
Why Should You Use a Headphone Stand/Holder
We have to admit, the last thing that we’ll want to purchase in a gadgets store is a headphone stand. Since most of us keep our headphones hung on our necks almost all the time, we don’t see the need to purchase a stand. Now, why should you bother buying one? The answer is simple: to protect your headphones. And below are more reasons why you should be getting one now.
Helps Your Headphones Last Longer
Even expensive headphones could break if you accidentally step on or knock them away. This could happen if you leave them anywhere. To avoid such situations, consider investing in a good headphone stand or holder. This could help keep the headphones in perfect shape.
Keeps Your Desk Organized
It’s difficult to stay focused if you work on a cluttered desk. Start tidying things up by adding a headphone stand or holder. This will help lessen the clutter on your desk as you can use it to neatly hang your headphones. Some of these stands and holders have a built-in tray that you can use to organize pesky wires and cables.
What to Look for in Headphone Stands and Holders
Since various types of headphone stands and holders are available in the market, it might be difficult to choose the one to buy. It is even more challenging if you are not a techie. Most likely is you’ll purchase based on the appearance of the product. Although aesthetics are important, you should look into the functionality of a headphone stand first. Does it have extra features such as a USB port and extra storage space for wires and other gadgets?
Also, don’t forget to determine the right size of the headphone stand or holder. Check a product for its dimensions. Does it have the right stand height and width? Won’t it be wobbly if you hang your headphones on it? Make sure to take some time reading the specifications of a product before making a decision.
If you are already convinced about buying a headphone stand, you should check out our production recommendation list below. This could help narrow down your options as you shop on your favorite online shops or physical gadget stores.
Minimalist Headphone Stand
Not all of us have a large home office desk. Some have a corner desk or a small square table for work. If this applies to you, consider buying a minimalist headphone stand. Not only does it help save space, but it is also fit for anyone who wants a minimalist aesthetic design. Most of the minimalist headphone stands that we recommend below have a sleek, clean look and would look great on your modern home office.
This Desktop Headset Holder from Lamicall might appear too flimsy, but you’ll be surprised that it’s strong enough to hold your bulky headphones thanks to its low center gravity design. This allows it to keep your headphones safe and stable. Plus, it’s made of premium ABS plastic so it’s a headphone stand that will last long.
- Elegant curved design
- Anti-scratch curved surface
- Anti-slip base
- Made of metal and plastic
- Height is 12.48 inches
- Base diameter is 5.1 inches
- The curved surface secures the headphones in place.
- The anti-slip base helps prevent the headphones from falling.
- The pole is made of aluminum alloy so it won’t easily corrode.
- Not ideal for single earpiece headsets
The problem with cheap plastic stands and holders is that they leave unsightly creases on the headphones’ head beam. This often happens on leather headsets. If you want to avoid this, you should consider buying this Metal Headphone Stand from ZOINLIY. It features a U-shaped leather pad that helps keep leather headphones in tiptop condition. Even if you leave them hanging for the entire day, no visible creases will appear on the head beam.
- U-shaped leather pad
- Round solid aluminum base
- Low center gravity design
- Base has a diameter of 12 cm
- Leather pad is 3.15 inches wide
- Overall dimensions are 1-inch x 4.72 inches
- Compatible with almost all types of headphones
- Stable base due to center gravity design
- Made of aviation aluminum
- Lacking advanced features
We see most stands and holders are made from metal or plastic. However, this Headphone Stand from ONEGenug is different. It is made of walnut wood that has an arch bridge shape. If you want an eco-friendly holder for your exquisite headphones, you should choose this wooden headphone stand. What is great about this product is that it has a rubber base that helps prevent scratches on the desk.
- Exquisite wooden finish
- Rubber base
- Weighs 1.32 lbs
- Overall dimensions are 25.3 cm x 14.8 cm x 10 cm
- Simple wooden headphone stand
- Saves space
- Ideal for modern home office setups
- It’s not compatible with some headphones such as the Apple Airpod Max.
If you are the type of person who is always on the move, then this Acrylic Headphone Stand from GeekDigg is for you. Not only does it have easy-to-install detachable parts, but it also has a slim design. Thus, it’s a minimalist headphone stand that will fit nicely in your bag. You will also love how it has a cable organizer at the back. You can use this to neatly wrap around the wires of your headphones.
- Clear acrylic design
- Cable organizer
- This product is about 10 inches long.
- The base has a measurement of 3.7 inches x 3.7 inches.
- Convenient, portable headphone stand
- Has a thick base that keeps the headphones stand stable
- Creates an illusion of an uncluttered space
- Can’t hold heavy, bulky headphones
Who says computer accessories should only be black and boring? This Gaming Headset Holder from SOMIC has a bright pink finish that is ideal for gamer girls out there. If you want a cute headphone stand to match your cat ear headphones, then consider choosing this headset holder. Aside from its aesthetic appearance, it also has a couple of functional features such as the non-slip base and curved headrest.
- Cute pink finish
- Durable plastic support bar
- Non-slip rubber feet
- Support bar is 9.84 inches long and 2.75 inches wide
- Base measures 5.51 inches x 2.95 inches
- Assembling is easy
- Doesn’t take too much desk space
- Curved headrest prevent headphones from falling
- No cord organizer
Multipurpose Headphone Stand
Working from home means we have to use both our laptops and mobile phones. Some web apps like WhatsApp require a phone connection for them to work. Because of this, we have to make sure our mobile phones are fully charged so we won’t miss any important updates. If you do not want to use your laptop to charge your phone, you can use a headphone stand instead. Some have built-in smart USB chargers such as this RGB Headphone Stand from Gamenote.
- Built-in power sockets
- Smart USB chargers
- RGB Lighting
- The total output of power sockets is 120 W.
- The charging speed is 2.4 A per USB port.
- 2 in 1 headphone holder
- Frees up a laptop’s (or desktop’s) USB port
- Prevents overloading extension cords and power strips
- It’s quite expensive.
One of the things that you should look for in a headphone holder is durability. When it comes to durability, you can never go wrong with this Headset Holder from COZOO. This product is made of a hardened plastic outer shell so it is strong enough to hold your heavy headphones. You can even hang your smartwatch along with your headphones, and the holder won’t fall off the table. Just make sure you install it properly on your table to ensure a secure mount.
- Smart USB chargers
- Fire-resistant outer shell
- The charging speed is 2.4 A per port.
- The charging hubs have a total power output of 4 A/20W.
- Has a fast charge speed
- Extra wire clips to arrange your cable wires
- Under-desk design saves space
- The power chord is quite short.
Here’s another cute headphone stand on our list! This RGB Gaming Headset Stand from Tilted Nation is more than just a pretty computer accessory, it’s also a product that makes an optical wired mouse almost feel wireless! It has a mouse-bungee that prevents the wire of the mouse from tangling. Now, you can freely move your mouse with ease, and this makes the gaming experience a whole lot better.
- RGB lighting
- USB hub
- USB 3.0 hub
- Overall dimensions are 10 inches x 5 inches
- Convenient touch sensor to change the color of the lights
- Aesthetic with its RGB lights
- Move your mouse with ease with the built-in mouse bungee
- Doesn’t have a memory function for the RGB lights
If there’s no more room to add a headphone stand on the desk, opt for a wall-mountable headphone stand instead. This Headphone and Controller Holder from BRAINWAVZ is a good choice if you need a dual holder to complete your gaming setup. The great thing about this is that it can hold not just one, but two controllers! Plus, it uses pre-fitted 3M VHB tape to ensure it won’t fall off the wall. Rest assured that your headphones and controllers are safely hung on the holder.
- Stadium-style design
- Pre-fitted 3M VHB tape
- Extra hangers for controllers
- Has a max weight limit of 1.5 kg
- Can hold 2 game controllers and 1 headphone
- No hassle installation
- Doesn’t take up desk space
- Compatible with almost all headphones and controllers
- You’ll have to leave it on the wall for 24 hours for a secure mount.
Are you are worried that your adapter is dangerously heating every time you charge a device? If you want to prevent it from overheating, you should use this Gaming Headstand as an alternative charging device. The base has cooling holes that help reduce the heat during charging. Even if you simultaneously charge your mobile phone and your Apple Watch, the headstand won’t overheat.
- No more messy wires on your desk
- Compatible with almost all wireless devices
- Suitable for gaming rooms and home office setups
- The height of this headphones stand is quite low.
Dual Headphone Stand
If you have another set of headphones, this could come in handy, especially if the other one suddenly breaks. With a dual headphone stand, both of your gadgets are protected and makes them even cooler to look at! If you are the type of person who likes to keep extra headphones on hand, you should check out these dual headphone stands.
We tend to leave a lot of things on our desks. Whether it’s a watch, a notebook, or a pair of headphones, these things end up cluttering our areas. To reduce the clutter, make use of this Dual Balance Headset. Not only does it have two hangers for your headphones, but it also has a tray organizer. You can use the tray to neatly arrange headset wires and other small knick-knacks.
- Storage tray
- Non-slip rubber base
- Smooth headphone hangers
- This item has a standing height of 10.2 inches.
- The overall dimensions are 11.6 inches x 3.50 inches x 10.2 inches.
- Easy assembly
- Helps declutter a home office desk
- Has a stable base that helps prevent the headphones from falling
- No padding on the hangers
People Who Search For Headphone Stand Also Search For
An extension cord could blow up if you plug too many devices in it. Avoid overloading the extension cord with this RGB Dual Headphone Stand from KAFRI. Aside from having two headphone hangers, it also has a 3-port USB charger. Use the charger to conveniently charge your iPhone and other smart devices. What’s also great about this product is that it has a fire-resistant plastic outer shell. It is less likely to explode even if you charge multiple devices simultaneously.
- Lighting effect modes
- Strong plastic outer shell
- Outlet power sockets
- Total output of 1,250 W
- Charging speed of 2.4 A
- Wide compatibility
- Change light color by pressing the touch switch
- Has safety features (ex. short circuit and over-temperature protection)
- Quite difficult to assemble
If you recently bought a floating desk but you don’t want it to be overcrowded with stuff, consider buying this Dual Headphone Hanger from APPHome. It’s an under-the-desk headphone holder that has a 360° rotation headphone arm. Installing it will be easy as the rotation arm allows you to conveniently adjust its position. Moreover, it has a screw-clamp that you can easily remove and attach.
- Adjustable clamp
- Rubber padded clamp
- Durable aluminum headphone holder
- Will fit a desk that is 500 mm thick
- Has a loading capacity of 10 lb on each hanger
- Strong enough to hold heavy and bulky gaming headphones
- Headphone rest area that keeps the headphones in place
- Suitable for almost all types of desks
- Spins easily
Wouldn’t it be nice to have a headphone holder that you can easily stick on your desk? No more screwing, drilling, and other hassle installations! If you want this type of holder, then this Dual Aluminum Headphone Hook is for you. Just peel off the 3M Adhesive Sticker and stick it on the desk or wall, and you’re done installing! Although, it would be best not to use it for at least 24 hrs after installation so the adhesive could stick well.
- Strong 3M adhesive
- Premium aluminum headphone holder
- Has a headband width of 3.8 cm
- Overall dimensions are 9 cm x 4 cm x 2.5 cm
- Help tidy your desk
- Hooks can be also used to arrange wires
- Has raised edges that help secure the headphones
- Not ideal for heavy and bulky headphones
If you love playing games, you probably have different types of consoles already. Whether it is a PS4, Xbox, or Nintendo Switch, this Dual Controller and Headphone Hanger from BRAINWAVZ is a must-have. It features two headphone holders and two controller hangers. With this, your consoles and other gaming accessories won’t be lying carelessly on your desk. This prevents them from getting scratched or worse, getting damaged.
- Pre-fitted 3M VHB tape
- Curved headphone hanger
- Each headphone hanger is 1.8 inches long
- Has a max weight limit of 1.5 kg
- Each controller holder has a measurement of 2.7 inches
- No hassle installation
- Keeps your gaming accessories organized
- Mountable under your desk or shelf
- Edges are a bit sharp
Although it’s not necessary to buy a headphone stand or holder, you should still consider you want your headphones to last longer. This type of computer accessory not only protects your headphone but also keeps your desk clutter-free. Wouldn’t it be easier to work on an organized desk? It’ll boost your productivity and help you finish work early.
Aside from using a headphone stand, you should also decorate your home office space with these functional desk decor ideas. You’ll feel more motivated to work if your desk is neat and attractive with decorations and computer accessories.